The online racing simulator
I can only dl the first 140-180mbs of the stream file and then the browser cuts it off and says its finished? Anyone have an idea what might be the problem? This happens both in Firefox and IE for me.
Quote from RamboJorGen :I can only dl the first 140-180mbs of the stream file and then the browser cuts it off and says its finished? Anyone have an idea what might be the problem? This happens both in Firefox and IE for me.

I downloaded it all last night successfully and I've just re-downloaded 205 MB of it again there without a problem. You could try using a download manager if you're having slight connection issues.
Quote from Makao :Conquest Racing didn't finish this race due to hardaware issues. Guru had some strange FPS problems which he had never before.

This is just race replay, during race it was much worse. The most strange thing is that happen only on MoE server.

Anyway it was good race, great battle for 1st position between 1st, nfinity and #low till this unlucky flip and timeout.

I had same problem with FPS in my stints several times, I even had to stop sometimes.
Quote from J.s.S :Yet, another perfect race for n1. Attached a picture of how to make a pass.

On a more serious note, I'd like to apologize for the unlucky #36 and #44 who happened to arrive into that corner on lap 41 just when my computer decided to freeze.

Wasn't your fault...just unluckyness :s Have had same problem with #14 few minutes before :s
hahahaha that's mint
what the
Well, I can't express the big frustration I felt after 2 consecutives "MPR error: out of stash space". I made my team loss 2 laps in about 10 minutes and that came just after we decide to repair the car (losing 1 extra min. in pits)...

:doh:

Anyway, missed to race a complete stint in SO, I like it a lot
I know, I roffled lots when someone in irc told you guys someone rolled and you lot were in complete denial "I didn't see it and the car isn't damage so it couldn't of happend!"

Headless chickens!

Do you guys have the tool that tells you when there is cars close on track? Or does that not work with MoE because of the differnt classes?
Quote from Bawbag :I know, I roffled lots when someone in irc told you guys someone rolled and you lot were in complete denial "I didn't see it and the car isn't damage so it couldn't of happend!"

Headless chickens!

Do you guys have the tool that tells you when there is cars close on track? Or does that not work with MoE because of the differnt classes?

Well it sounded like Passo did, as he was batting on about "my tool tells me that the closest battle is......" etc. He may just have a very well equipped penis though.

To sum up, I don't and I think Passo does
Quote from Wilko868 :Well it sounded like Passo did, as he was batting on about "my tool tells me that the closest battle is......" etc. He may just have a very well equipped penis though.

Someone teach him how to use it then! (Either one)
Quote from Wilko868 :Well it sounded like Passo did, as he was batting on about "my tool tells me that the closest battle is......" etc. He may just have a very well equipped penis though.

Quote from Bawbag :Someone teach him how to use it then! (Either one)

Passo was using an app that I started making months ago then stopped development of. It was never released to public, just to a couple of people. I made it to try and help me with league races (so I could display it on a second monitor and look at it through the race to try and understand how I was doing compared to other drivers). However, it doesn't take into account disconnections/timeouts and there isn't really a "team" aspect to it. I've started creating one for team league racing (e.g. MoE/IGTC/GTAL) but it's nowhere near complete. I've attached a screenshot of the app that Passo was using.

P.S. I cannot make any official comment on Passo's other tool.
Attached images
lfstimes0.4.1A-SO4.png
#40 - CSF
#41 - Dmt
Was bored and did some shots from few laps when cars were not so wrecked.

SO4 PICTURES
Quote from Dmt :Was bored and did some shots from few laps when cars were not so wrecked.

SO4 PICTURES

:bowdown: Excellent quality, gotta love them
#44 - Dmt
:elefant: thanks
Indeed very nice shots, mitch0rz
I agree, thanks!
#47 - Dmt

6 Hours of South City Long: Race Discussion
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG