The online racing simulator
:bump:
thanks yann , now im all excited again and i wont be able to race till atleast december , so re bump it then
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] ::bump:

A little news from my side. I am still 100% behind a new season, and I am planning on running it alongside the second TBO Challenge season. Expect the start of the season around late January, early February.
Quote from Wilko868 :A little news from my side. I am still 100% behind a new season, and I am planning on running it alongside the second TBO Challenge season. Expect the start of the season around late January, early February.

Cool news You deserved a cookie Chris
Very nice! I'm interested. Just make sure it doesn't clash with iTCC season 2 (as it is supposed to start up around january as well)
Is this meant to be a RAC/FZ0 racing league? In this case I'd be very interested to join it
Quote from Test Driver :Is this meant to be a RAC/FZ0 racing league? In this case I'd be very interested to join it

Yes it is
Im interested too, this was and would be a great championship to have back.
Well folks, the Road Sport Cup is about to make its return! We have relocated to the NDR subforum, specifically this subforum. We have the first draft of the rulebook and provisional schedule already up, with sign-ups opening very shortly.

Hope to see as many of you as possible returning to the Road Sport Cup and TBO Challenge for another successful year!
my team might be interested in participating
just have to PM Zay and see what he says
Quote from logitekg25 :my team might be interested in participating
just have to PM Zay and see what he says

Just for the record, this league has been taken over by NDR, so this sub-section is no longer used.

Anyway, 2 rounds to go in the current season, and still plenty of slots available, so I'd advice you to have a go, this can only be fun
ok thanks

Road Sport Summer Cup Season 3 - Pre season disscusion
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG