The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010 Season
We are planning on doing Baltic Cup Season 2, so I am waiting for your feedback. I'd like to know what dates would suit the best and what kind of combos you'd like to see in season 2. So give your comments please and we're starting to work on this.
-
(andRo.) DELETED by exspeed
-
(exspeed) DELETED by exspeed
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by exspeed
-
(kars19) DELETED by exspeed
-
(mpeltonen) DELETED by exspeed
-
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by exspeed
-
(oldnavy) DELETED by exspeed
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by exspeed
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by exspeed
-
-
(kars19) DELETED by exspeed
-
(Derbis1990) DELETED by exspeed
-
-
-
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by exspeed
-
(Egon-est) DELETED by exspeed
-
(Dmt) DELETED by exspeed
-
(boothy) DELETED by exspeed
-
(Dmt) DELETED by exspeed
-
-
-
(Dmt) DELETED by exspeed
-
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by exspeed
-
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by exspeed
-
Just post the combos and we consider using them or make something similar to them.
#3 - CarlZ
Thursday evening does sound good.
I say Tuesday or Monday, but no Thursday. Anyway, I am not even probably be able to participate, but who cares.
#5 - Dmt
We should vote, not spam this thread. :P
Quote from Dmt :We should vote, not spam this thread. :P

We should vote over one thousand combos? lolnoty :P
-
(Fuse5) DELETED by exspeed
#7 - Dmt
Quote from exspeed :We should vote over one thousand combos? lolnoty :P

I ment the days.
#9 - Fuse5
indeed, voting is a much better idea than just deleting my posts.
I think the best choose is that every country posts their 3 favourite combos, and there is the the CUP = 3xLatvia+3xEstonia+3xLithuania!
Quote from LFSn00b :I want to participate, im not in a baltic country though

You want too much then n00b :P 87 is still mine!
Quote from LFSn00b :I live next to a baltic country - does this qualify me to get into the season?

Stop spamming, you're not from Estonia, nor you are from Latvia or Lithuania.
Theres plenty of leagues around, so do not whine about that you can't do Baltic Cup.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
#13 - PoVo
Quote from texasltu :stop spamming, you're not from estonia, nor you are from latvia or lithuania.
Theres plenty of leagues around, so do not whine about that you can't do baltic cup.

+1
Quote from exspeed :You do know that Baltic Cup is only for people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania right?

This league is for people from Baltic States only!
OMG, what's wrong with you people? He was just trying to be funny, why are you all flaming him now? He knows it's only for Baltic and stuff, so why do you care whether he posts here or not?
I don't see any respect from Baltic people towards the others, we make the expression like Baltic is the whole world and everyone else sucks.
Quote from andRo. :OMG, what's wrong with you people? He was just trying to be funny, why are you all flaming him now? He knows it's only for Baltic and stuff, so why do you care whether he posts here or not?
I don't see any respect from Baltic people towards the others, we make the expression like Baltic is the whole world and everyone else sucks.

They just post useless stuff here what is not related to this thread.
So when will be next Baltic CUP?
I think beginning of 2010 would be great, because starting in 2009 is actually the same as previous cup.
Poll is still open which day, so we couldn't make it sure. But I guess in 2010 yes, for that time we could get everything ready and running.
Its kinda slow, you even can not arange a day.... I think "masters" of this league should make decisions and others folow, because it will be a mess later.

I would like to participate, but please make decisions.
Quote from kABLiuks :Its kinda slow, you even can not arange a day.... I think "masters" of this league should make decisions and others folow, because it will be a mess later.

I would like to participate, but please make decisions.

We are not taking the day of the votes 100%, that's just to get more people to drive in the league that's more suitable for them. Voting is done between each country and the voting goes till 30th November. Rules and some other things might be posted in the meanwhile but most of the information will be announced in December. The league itself will starting currently in January. Started organising things more earlier to get everything done and if someone still has questions then they can be answered in time.
Now the deadline is 30th? I thought it's still 15th, oh well, doesn't matter since most of Latvians have already voted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG