The online racing simulator
9/14 is written as a fraction so i read it as 9 of 14. either way front or rear is not mentioned so this rule is not very clear.
I'm sorry but from where I come from and from what I've seen at other teams, this term is very commonly used so I expected that any driver interested in such a league would be familiar with the term.
As always with rule making it is always a good idea to make them absolutely clear. Assuming that people will understand what you mean usually ends in confusion.

Anyway we all know what it means now so its not an issue.
Did I understand right, I read the info pdf. file, and the timetable said:

Race-day Timetable
Server will be called "Formula Junior ", the password will be PMed to all
participants prior to the event starting.
(All times GMT/UTC)
17:40 - All competitors must be on the server
18:00@18:15 - Qualifying
18:15@18:30 - Sprint race
18:30@19:00 - Main race

So, the main race ENDS in 19.00 GMT Time, that means 22.00 in finnish time.
Is that correct? The season 2 just started, can I join still?
Umm, I have to say, these rules are confusing me, I want to know, is the main race ENDING in 19.00 clock GMT? Cause I read it in the rules, and these rules in this thread say different... Could you make the rules same in each thread, so I can know if i could join this league If the race starts in 21 GMT, no way I can participate from Finland...
Quote from Rocket47 :Umm, I have to say, these rules are confusing me, I want to know, is the main race ENDING in 19.00 clock GMT? Cause I read it in the rules, and these rules in this thread say different... Could you make the rules same in each thread, so I can know if i could join this league If the race starts in 21 GMT, no way I can participate from Finland...

Yeah, I thought the same... but the times changed, so can't race either. It's starting in 2h from now, so 22.00 CET/Finland.
Quote from Rocket47 :Umm, I have to say, these rules are confusing me, I want to know, is the main race ENDING in 19.00 clock GMT? Cause I read it in the rules, and these rules in this thread say different... Could you make the rules same in each thread, so I can know if i could join this league If the race starts in 21 GMT, no way I can participate from Finland...

I'm not really sure about what you're talking about. If you check all the threads in the Formula Junior subforum, you can clearly see that the schedule is identical everywhere.
If you are referring to the thread in the IMA subforum, that one is outdated so you shouldn't rely on it.
Oh crap.. But I checked the formula-junior.blogspot.com, and it said also main race 18.30@19.00..

Is there any chance, that the times could be earlier in the future, it could bring several new drivers from central europe... I'd like to race there also, but many leagues have so late times...
Quote from Rocket47 :Oh crap.. But I checked the formula-junior.blogspot.com, and it said also main race 18.30@19.00..

Is there any chance, that the times could be earlier in the future, it could bring several new drivers from central europe... I'd like to race there also, but many leagues have so late times...

The website is also outdated since it was made with the intend of getting a subforum, nothing more. The only reliable sources are found in this subforum, nowhere else.
If the admins and the majority of the participants deem it right, the schedule can be moved by up to one hour earlier, not more since it must be at an acceptable time for the Americans as well, for the remaining of the rounds.
Hi can you add race server to LFS Remote?
Quote from BAMBO :If the admins and the majority of the participants deem it right, the schedule can be moved by up to one hour earlier, not more since it must be at an acceptable time for the Americans as well, for the remaining of the rounds.

Alrite, that one hour might just do it. So could you consider that change before the end of this season? I'd like to join the league, but 00.10 start for the race is simply too late. 23.10 might just do it, if the race is around 30min?
For me, here in the USA, 1 hour earlier is fine. It's up to Bambo.
Just have to confirm couple things.

So, the setup is free, but wings should be 9/14? And intake restriction 12%

Do you have some kind of skin rules, does the number have to be somewhere, or is the skin free?
Quote from Rocket47 :Just have to confirm couple things.

So, the setup is free, but wings should be 9/14? And intake restriction 12%

Yes, that is correct.

Quote :Do you have some kind of skin rules, does the number have to be somewhere, or is the skin free?

As long as the skin doesn't contain any offensive material, you are free to have what skin you like. Although if FJr will be broadcasted, then having your number on the rear lateral wings will be mandatory.
Umm, lateral wings, you mean not the "big" rear wing, but the 2 parts on the rear wing that keeps it together Sorry for my bad english, I'm a Finn.
So what's a broadcast, have been a "license" driver only a month or so. Quite much new things compared to demo, heh... Is it a video or something?

E: Another one, am I able to rejoin the race after crash, even if I spectate? Sorry, have so much to ask, never been in a league :/ But should be fun
Hey, i just wanted to ask if there are going to be a new season soon? It was really fun last time. Can only look forward to next season
With high school, it's not likely But there's always the Summer Holiday
sad. I hope you will get some spare time soon then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG