The online racing simulator
DRC Season II - Round 1
I'm really sorry for ruining your race FEL (with my poor start in the main race). I totally forgot the I was fully loaded and so I misjudged the braking point at T1 completly.
np bbo i did quite a few mistakes too ... Ant, sorry for hitting you at least twice
I think this was wery hard combo to drive but fun

Thanks for a good race all and cy on next race
np Fel

thanks for the racing guys (& pies) , I was shunted by a few people but I was driving so badly it didnt really make much difference

cya next time
The Results and stats and replays etc. for Round 1 are online: www.LFS-Events.de

There was a time penalty in the Sprint race and 2 drivers changed their places because of that... You can read it all on the website

If you can't see it : Hit the reload button of your browser to make sure you load the site again from the net and not just from your offline browser cache
Quote from BBO@BSR :The Results and stats and replays etc. for Round 1 are online: www.LFS-Events.de

There was a time penalty in the Sprint race and 2 drivers changed their places because of that... You can read it all on the website

If you can't see it : Hit the reload button of your browser to make sure you load the site again from the net and not just from your offline browser cache

I love stats

qual:
pretty good qual. The cork screw troll hit my car though so I "only" did a 2.14.85, enough for 4th place

sprint:
got dive bombed in T2 and went down to 12th og 14. A battle up the field to finish as number 6.

main:
starting 3rd was great. the two in front tangled in T1 and we were 3 wide coming down to T2. Was hit from behind and took out Yahh and Alt-Ctrl. Again, the cork screw troll hit my car 2 times during the main race making me spin and what not. Had a great battle with pie eater FEL, and finished as number 7.
Tough combo,... it can only get easier thats for sure
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :I love stats

sprint:
got dive bombed in T2 and went down to 12th og 14. A battle up the field to finish as number 6.

Tough combo,... it can only get easier thats for sure

- I also love stats but I first had to think and then do some special tricks because the LFS stats program just quits with an error when reading replays of AS North.

- Grrr I couldn't hold you up in the last lap of the Sprint. Nice pass btw.

- Can only get easier? there is still this combo: LX6 on Aston North illepall
trust me the LX6 is 100 times easier to control than the RAC. The new and patch U improved LX6 takes me back to my GPL days. Extremely fun to throw around
damn troll
Attached images
troll.jpg
Haha Jacob...
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :damn troll

and I could bet I've seen the same thing in lap1 at T1 of the main race
:ices_rofl

DRC Season II - Round 1
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG