The online racing simulator
Little reminder - Aston North 2009-10-29
So, we have only a few days left before the Desire of Patience Tour 2010 opens the doors for first race.

All signed in teams should qualify the next days. To qualify best all team-members have to drive at least one lap of a maximum of 10. You're only able to qualify on Server "DoP - Qualify". Join the server and you should easily get how it works. Remember each lap counts after first split even in- and out-laps!

Additional information:
1) We have switched all LfS-Servers to Z22. If there will be new versions of the dedicated server, we will switch to them after a few days of testing.

2) I found a little issue concerning our forum (www.burnoutcrew.net). If you register and select "english" as language, you probably will not find any or only a few posts in the forum. Select all languages in your profile and you'll see a lot more. Every DoP-specific information could be found there even in english

3) As ever, be gentle in race, respect other drivers and do best for clean and fast racing!
Remember if you want to overtake a slower car, you have to leave your line and respect the others driving-line!
During training sessions the last days this worked quite well. So I'm sure we gonna make it even better during race.

That's it for now! If you have any questions feel free to ask here
#2 - Bean0
Just a quick question regarding the FZ50.

Will ABS/TC be allowed or banned ?
ABS and TC will be allowed!
**** push ****
The qual tracker is buggy, it added 4 laps when I shift+P when i qualified
From the first race last year even this qualy tool worked in four events perfectly , without any failures. Remember, crossing first split counts one qualify lap.
Does that include the outlap?
You leave the pits, past the first split, 1 Lap down.
You begin your launched lap, cross the first split, 2 Laps Down, and so on.
Basically, if you have a 1 hotlap setup, you have only 5 hotlap attempts.
Quote from lizardfolk :Does that include the outlap?

Yes!

Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :You leave the pits, past the first split, 1 Lap down.
You begin your launched lap, cross the first split, 2 Laps Down, and so on.
Basically, if you have a 1 hotlap setup, you have only 5 hotlap attempts.

U got it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG