The online racing simulator
Quote from Michalxo :You were pretty fast guys. What happened to you that many times? I think I saw some disconnections, but the rest?

319 here

Well we had one incident early on(within first hour...) that put us at the back of the grid. Our 3rd man wasn't quick enough to even drive... He was pulling 2:11s and burning tires.. :-\

I had to work so when Z. Weiss had connection issues there was no one to take over, putting us about 20 laps back. He was also very agressive with his down shifts so our motor couldn't even pull a 36 sp1. We did a shift+p a few times to get a new motor since that can't be repaired while pitting. More than that, I believe I flipped twice and Z. Weiss flipped once. Shouts out to him for running 2/3rds of the race on his own. I'm looking forward to more endurance races in the future.
Good job to the racers, admins and broadcasters

Thanks all.
Quote from kiste :Hi mates.
Thanks for this very hard race.

I need to say a big sorry to all at server 2. I was so tired in the end and my teammates were sleeping.... After that my wheel was broken and the shifter don. sorry to all who i touched... It isnt my drivingway in race. was a very bad day for me.

Car number #225? Heard some comments about some offroad activities in the final hours of the race

My team raced in server 1, #128 here, and we would like to say thanks all for such a good effort, admin/organization side and racers/teams/broadcast and comentators, great great work

Sorry if at any point we were a little bit agressive under overtaking situations, it looks like after 16hs of concentration a GT1 driver tends to become a little bit anxious to overtake Anyway, we had only 3 contacts with other cars, 1 GT2, and 2 NGTs, all of them related to unlucky drivers decisions to go same way of the track

Great Race!! and congratulation to the whole server 1, seems like fast paced guys (not our particullar case ) are less likely to produce accidents, lucky us to be there
Thanks from L4S for the Admins, Helper, Broadcaster and Racer..

I think it was one of the best 16hour race (for myself)..
Quote from RiGun :That poor UFR is gonna get ass raped :P

What do you mean? I was pulling away! At least in the hairpins
Quote from jaxx751 :Well we had one incident early on(within first hour...) that put us at the back of the grid. Our 3rd man wasn't quick enough to even drive... He was pulling 2:11s and burning tires.. :-\

I had to work so when Z. Weiss had connection issues there was no one to take over, putting us about 20 laps back. He was also very agressive with his down shifts so our motor couldn't even pull a 36 sp1. We did a shift+p a few times to get a new motor since that can't be repaired while pitting. More than that, I believe I flipped twice and Z. Weiss flipped once. Shouts out to him for running 2/3rds of the race on his own. I'm looking forward to more endurance races in the future.

Good job, i also burnt our engine when i shifted from rev 5th gear to 4th (yea misshift with H-shifter, was a bit tired) but we didnt pit
thanks to everyone for making this possible
Congratulations to the organizers, admins, and generally to all racers and thanks to everyone for making this possible
Quote from the pilot x :congratulations to the organizers, admins, and generally to all racers and thanks to everyone for making this possible

+1
Our team (138 Alternative.AXLE3D) would like to say thank you to the admins ....

...for the greatest endurance community event of the year, the third year in a row
...for a working tracker the entire 16 hours
...for working server's the entire 16 hours
...for working admins the last weeks, the next week and while the 16 hour race lasted
...for admins with a really really nice attitude towards us racers !
...doing a good job in balancing the gt1 class with track choice and extra weight, the FXR wasn't the slowest CAR out there imo and the FZR wasn't that slow how expected (from me) like conquest showed in a couple of stint's
...for a 16hour race where nothing went wrong on the admin side

another thank you goes out to FIRST for stopping to dominate the gt1 class and really make the race much more exciting for the teams behind
Quote from andRo. :Is it possible to get 16h logo in .PSD format, please? If yes, could you send it to me via PM. I need it for a picture. I checked the whole forum, but couldn't find it anywhere, so I don't think you've posted it.

Take this...
Oh btw hi

Man am I disappoint I missed this. I bet I could have had fun with some team.

Anyways, sounds like you had a good race. Gratz to all who finished, especially those who won
Thanks to all was a nice race.

Sorry from #210 (Brösicke) to the ngt that I push from the road at the end of the race.

And special thanks to the Admin team and the good comment at the stream.
Team 305, I'm sorry for a little touch on race
thank you all for making a memorable race!
pilots, organizers, TS support, etc..
All very well organized!.
Only one thing for next year ...
One car per class so it is more evenly to all
-
(racer1234) DELETED by racer1234
Racing Minds guys:

Any idea when all the protests and Shift-S penalties will be applied for final results? I know there a few of these that will likely decide the overall class winners?

Also, any word on what is being done to reconcile the jump start that servers 2 & 3 (both?) got over server 1?

Thanks again for hosting this fantastic event!
Quote from banshee56 :Racing Minds guys:
Also, any word on what is being done to reconcile the jump start that servers 2 & 3 (both?) got over server 1?

I think it was server 1 over 2 & 3, not 2 & 3 over 1. Someone said, that there will be lap penalty for the server which started earlier, or something like that. I don't really know if correctly, so I might be mistaking something.
Server 2 & 3 started earlier like 20-30 Seconds than Server 1.
Oh, okay. Then I was wrong, it's just that one guy told me that it was server 1 that started earlier.
Quote from andRo. :I think it was server 1 over 2 & 3, not 2 & 3 over 1. Someone said, that there will be lap penalty for the server which started earlier, or something like that. I don't really know if correctly, so I might be mistaking something.

From what I remember hearing, the offset time would be added to the servers that started earlier, which, IMHO, is fair.

It's not in the drivers' control when they start, so only the offset time should be seen as any kind of "penalty", if you want to call it that.
#148 - Aid
well with Safety Car start you can't even correct it that easy... SC at server 1 might do lap 10s slower than lets say SC at server 2 also after SC goes to pitlane leader starts sets the pace till S/F line.. so i think such correction isn't as easy as it looks because with such start procedure race effectively starts from lap 2 with already different time shift.. with regular start procedure you could simply correct tracker adding time
-
(kai0r) DELETED by kai0r : found something unlogical though i just will wait -.-

Race Discussion!
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG