The online racing simulator
Quote from commandermas :at the 128 the laps until the disconnect are missing now, but we have them in the database so there is no problem.

Ok, but will it be fixed online or we'll have to follow the whole race with this buggy display?
oh i am sure

in other words, if everything wents wrong, we will run the replays another time with the tracker and have the correct Result then, so don't worry.
Quote from Koa128 :Ok, but will it be fixed online or we'll have to follow the whole race with this buggy display?

i'll see what i can do
Tks
Quote from commandermas :i'll see what i can do

would be great!

//EDIT

Will there be any problem, when Server 2 & 3 started the race earlier than Server 1? They started like 40 seconds before Server 1.
tracker is running fine again.
Perfect, we checked it and it's back to normal behaviour
yeah did some db work and i didn't screw up
Quote from fireb0llch :

Will there be any problem, when Server 2 & 3 started the race earlier than Server 1? They started like 40 seconds before Server 1.

update Remotes added
no there wont be a problem. the tracker cuts all three servers(races) together. we know there was a time diff between s1 and s2,s3 and if necessary we will add this difference to the cars of server 1 manually after the race.
Quote from moppaking :no there wont be a problem. the tracker cuts all three servers(races) together. we know there was a time diff between s1 and s2,s3 and if necessary we will add this difference to the cars of server 1 manually after the race.

Thank you. It was kind of annoying having to earn that time back during stint 1.
tracker ****ed up again
we found the error again
I had an error with stream. I setted a firewall and Its ok now. Maybe it will help somebody.
Bessa74 from Speedcore's laps aren't being counted it seems.
we will check it
Quote from Gil07 :Bessa74 from Speedcore's laps aren't being counted it seems.

ya :S the name of racer is wrong in tracker, the real name is bessa74 "R. Bessa" not GTR_PT "P. Marques" my mistake .

you change the name "licence" in tracker for Bessa74? and recover the lost laps so far? please :S
The laps get auto recovered if the lfsname is entered correct in file^^

(as far as i know, the time diffrence between the servers should be auto correceted at the and of the race too)
Tracker isn't showing pitstops?
ye there not showing pitstops
pitstops don't work whysoever

it will be corrected, if we change the username
Are the 1 lap penalties for shift-P applied directly on the tracker?
no thats not working too
as well as pitstops which worked well as we tested it..

Tracker, Streamlink and Servernames
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG