The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :Well, if you want that 4 one nation driver runs against 12 drivers of other nation, ok - let it be...
It is pointless to drive when points are for every position, and number of one nation drivers is just ridiculous. (Last round for example, only 6 lithuanians started and 3 finished, when latvians got 8 or 9, and almost all had finished. Its like football, when 1 team have 11, and "weaker" team can have 22. So, it must be changed somehow IMHO.
Or we could just change point system (I mean less points), to make racers fight for every point, last round prooved that you can have as much as you want drivers per country, and ensure champion title... Indeed lithuanians had a lot of problems at Kyoto, when people DC'ed for various problems, and latvians just "finished to get some points and grab title". So please, correct me if I'm wrong.

kthxbai

Fail. Lithuania and Estonia used that feature of extra drivers, when can join the race anybody and start from last position (max. 10 people from each country), Latvia was the only one who didn't used this feature in previous rounds, but we did now. So? It is fair, rules are ok.
Texas - No offense, but what do you have against Latvia?
I don't really see where we didn't obey the rules by taking more drivers! And believe me, I don't give a sh** whether you had more or less drivers. Everyone was able to have 10 drivers, and if you can't get 10 drivers, then we don't care.

There would be only 3 drivers from Latvia in this round, but Pioneer asked more guys to come, so we wouldn't loose the first place etc.

You could have done the same thing, but if you didn't, then too bad!

And stop telling that one country is fair, and the other one isn't etc. It sounds so gay, you guys just keep crying...besides, nobody was forced to come and race, so if you don't like the rules, then don't come!

And no offense, didn't try to be mean, I just say how it is. Let's all be friends...
Excuse him, it speaks his emotions, not a mind

Congtratulations Latvia with a win in this league.
word!
Is there gona be more races or this is it.?
when start second Baltic Cup season ?
Maybe in the early 2010. No news on this yet. Will contact the other country admins then.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG