The online racing simulator
Qualification for the 16h 2009
The qualification for the 16 hours this year has already begun. The first 40 teams already qualified.

I only wanted to make clear that no team will take part, that didn't qualify. You will have got nearly the whole day, as the qualification lasts until 20 o'clock GMT/UTC
-
(jakeeatworld) DELETED by jakeeatworld
Is it 21:00 in germany?
22 Uhr
the layout is atrocious. too many objects around the track.. very offputting
#5 - troy
The layout was published here, you had time to learn it, I guess they wanted to be sure that nobody is cutting on the server. I'm no big fan of it either but after a few laps of practice I didn't even notice it any more.
ok ask me this.. after long back str8 you turn into that sharp uphill right..

why do u need all those barriers on the inside? so damn close to the kerb
They are a car width from the curb...
Quote from PMD9409 :They are a car width from the curb...

QFT

They were placed a car width away, so it shouldn't "hurt". If you find them annoying, well you had enough time to practice with them.
Quote from Intermediate07 :but this layout won't be used in the race ?

coz this is really dangerous if you loose control

Indeed xD a small mistake, and BOOM, you've got yourself a trip to the moon :P And you might take some other guys with you :P
I've always wanted to go to the moon...
Well qual for us! 2 of 3 cars in TOP 10! :O Looking forward to the race (O)
no the layout won't be used in the race
Damn, I guess it is too late to qualify? I forgot about the qualification and teammates couldn't decide on time whether they want to race. So the qualification was only allowed on 10th and 11th?
Quote from andRo. :Damn, I guess it is too late to qualify? I forgot about the qualification and teammates couldn't decide on time whether they want to race. So the qualification was only allowed on 10th and 11th?

"only", yes :P
Ok, nvm then. I'll try to organize things a bit faster next time.
Quote from andRo. :Ok, nvm then. I'll try to organize things a bit faster next year.

Fixed for you
Yep, thanks. Commandermas already told me, that we can race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG