The online racing simulator
I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
MY SKIN IS HERE MY VERY FIRST SKIN

So here my skin is for the race

(EDITED SKIN FIXED)
Attached images
NAS_#90KYRACING.jpg
No, it's not compatible with the Bob Smith FXO Nascar mod we run. Use the link in the mod thread.
But I already have Lfs X and i dont need to download it again can someone upload just the mod itself? thanks
Quote from Jacko1 :But I already have Lfs X and i dont need to download it again can someone upload just the mod itself? thanks

The skin isn't valid, the roof number is facing the wrong way
lol, I forgot to check that. Yes, that is correct. @Jacko1, check the first post again to see a template of how the numbers are to be arranged and resubmit the skin. Just reedit your post when you do so.
my skin.
Attached images
NAS_clockMutt04.jpg
I hope that The car I made passes.
Attached images
NAS_56OregonID.jpg
NAS_56OregonID_preview.jpg
Quote from Jacko1 :sorry for double post

I f.....g hate that! What part of the original text saying "!DO NOT COPY OR EDIT!" was it that you didn't understand? You deleted that and my credits from the skin now go go and delete that crappy thing in that post! Damn! :grumpy:
Quote from Intermediate07 :Sorry for double post but here is the improved skin for ghostrider83

Thanks how ever I got a few things I got to add to it and I also got to fix the words on the wing.

Edit: Updated version in Attachments.
Attached images
NAS_56OregonID.jpg
Quote from Schuppor :I f.....g hate that! What part of the original text saying "!DO NOT COPY OR EDIT!" was it that you didn't understand? You deleted that and my credits from the skin now go go and delete that crappy thing in that post! Damn! :grumpy:

Sorry for double posting but i have to agree with Schuppor on this he did try to use a skin that was made that had "DO NOT COPY OR EDIT!" on it so i suggest if Jacko1 does not remove his attachment in his first post here I suggest a Mod. to remove it.
Quote from ghostrider83 :Sorry for double posting but i have to agree with Schuppor on this he did try to use a skin that was made that had "DO NOT COPY OR EDIT!" on it so i suggest if Jacko1 does not remove his attachment in his first post here I suggest a Mod. to remove it.

Good point, done
Thanks guys!
here is my skin I'm going to use thank to roadrash17

EDIT: Wife Car added to attached images
Attached images
FXO_beaver_56_preview.jpg
NAS_beavers_56.jpg
FXO_Duck_58_preview.JPG
NAS_ducks_58.jpg
Quote from ghostrider83 :here is my skin I'm going to use thank to roadrash17

Yes TY roadrash17 for doing our cars for us they look great.
Quote from insanedragon :Yes TY roadrash17 for doing our cars for us they look great.

No problem...I enjoyed doing them. Well, at least the beavers skin :P good luck in the races.
Quote from ghostrider83 :here is my skin I'm going to use thank to roadrash17

here is oscarhardwick skin for now.
Attached images
NAS_Insane_26.jpg
Ok thanks to the bloke (ghostrider83) who posted above me I have a decent skin now! so here it is
Attached images
CAT#90.JPG
Here is my skin, probably final... its not great by any means but its just a skin... in the car you dont know about that... anyways, here ya goes.

Oscar.
Attached images
NAS_AFME_26.jpg
well if Insane Dragons and LLM merging I decided to update my skin.
Attached images
NAS_W_Greenlee_Jr.jpg
This thread is closed

I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG