The online racing simulator
Round 7: Results and Final Season Points--spdoRacing Win 2nd Championship in a Row!

Official Results:

Official Points:

Congratulations to spdoRacing for successfully defending their IGTC title and winning two in a row. Congratulations also to My3id Gaming for winning three races to finish the season and to make a real fight of it in the points standings, bringing it to only a six-point gap. F1RST Racing rounds out the championship podium with a very solid season in the highest-placing XRR.

Thanks to all teams who participated in this season and, as always, made the series a better and more competitive venue for endurance racing. The IGTC is nothing without its dedicated teams and drivers. We look forward to seeing you all back in 2010 for the IGTC's 4th season!

Best regards,
Ben & Ben

We would like to thank:

Race marshals: Zafar Iqbal, Jonathon Pickard, Virgílio Gruppelaar, Martijn Bont
Server provider: RaceSim Servers
Broadcast crew: Jonathan Palmer, Michael Passingham, Chris Ford, Chris Wilkinson, Timo Hynninen, Kevin Burns
Tracker assistance: Casper Roescher, Jan Grüner, Michael Booth
InSim apps: Kevin Burns, Emilio Cartoni
Congrats to the champs and thanks to the admin crew.
Grats to spdo for the title and thanks to the admins for a good job as always
Grats to the winners and admin team.
Great season again, thanks everybody for participating, congrats to spdoRacing, see you next year.
#6 - Mysho
Congrats to spdo and podium, thanks admins for their effort. Looking forward for next season, hopefully with Rockingham in schedule...
Gratz to spdo, see you next season on the track.
Well done spdo, congrats.
Grats everyone for this nice season, getting in the IGTC had been a goal for me for quite a long time, and I'm very glad I reached it in 2009, despite I noobed(well, or rather, my mouse did the work for me) in the test-event with Saucisse de Foie, and quite ruined their chances unfortunately. I must congrats my team-mate Chris for his strong involvement inside of The Road Crew, without him keeping the team alive wouldn't have been possible, neither would getting two top 20 in a row with our little FXR

Anyway, thanks to the organisation, without their strong and consistant work the IGTC wouldn't be as good as it currently is. Same for the team and the drivers I guess, without their passion, their involvement and yes, their skills, nothing would be possible... So thanks to everyone and grats to spdo for their crowd of course
Just a small note, I completely forgot about the 10pt bonus for completing all races in the season. This moves Estonian Endurance Racers above Alternative.AXLE3D for 6th. I'll fix this when I get home tonight.
Congrats Spdo, My3id and F1rst!

Thanks to the admins for a good job as always :bowdown:
Congratulations on the second championship win, spdo

Also thanks to all the teams for a great season and the admins for making it happen

Round 7: Results and Final Season Points--spdoRacing Win 2nd Championship in a Row!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG