The online racing simulator
Round 7: Discussion
Discuss!
what a bad luck... many teams had disconnection, crashes and penalties and are in top 10.....we were fighting all the race in top 10, now we had a single disconnection and we´re in position 20...
I really need a better connection :doh:
Was a good round, not too sure about this SC though, yes it gets the racing closer and if you have a dc it gives you another chance but it also punishes consistant drivers, you can spend hours getting a 30sec lead on someone then get bunched up again. Im not a fan of them in LFS especially since they aren't needed, it just makes it more dangerous on cold tyres. MoE is more dangerous and i think its proof we don't need a SC. Just something to maybe take into consideration for the next round. The push car and SC also take up 2 cars, would rather 2 teams be there than a SC and push car tbh.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Was a good round, not too sure about this SC though, yes it gets the racing closer and if you have a dc it gives you another chance but it also punishes consistant drivers, you can spend hours getting a 30sec lead on someone then get bunched up again. Im not a fan of them in LFS especially since they aren't needed, it just makes it more dangerous on cold tyres. MoE is more dangerous and i think its proof we don't need a SC. Just something to maybe take into consideration for the next round. The push car and SC also take up 2 cars, would rather 2 teams be there than a SC and push car tbh.

No matter how many times we tell people, it seems like they never get it.

SCs are an integral part of the IGTC format. SCs are not going anywhere.

Anyway, thanks everyone for a great final round, and congrats to everyone who finished. See you next season.
#9 - Megin
So, it is morning after the last race of IGTC season 2009 and we are still very dissapointed by our early finish on the roof caused by somebody else. But that's iRacing about to.

Anyway, grats to winners, thanx for races to all and of course admin team, see u next season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG