The online racing simulator
#1 - BAMBO
Season impressions and thoughts for the future
Alright lads,

It's been a very great season, haven't seen one round without at least one battle for position and that's not to mention the three way battle I've seen at round 4 or the Tigers going side by side for about a quarter of a lap in round 1.

So the grids might have been at times small, some might class FJr a failure because of this, but the rounds never went without some action and I'm more then sure that most of the participants have enjoyed it, which makes FJr a total success in my eyes.

I'm fully aware that I've made some mistakes along the way. There is no good reason to deny them but what I can do is apologize for causing them
and make sure that they aren't repeated again.

Now my thoughts about season 3:

Some have complained about the fact that only top 3 get points in the Feature Race. I deemed that appropriate since the race was meant to showcase raw speed more then tire preservation and strategy, thus you'd have to push as hard as you can to get that extra edge in the championship, hence why I thought that rewarding only the top 3 finishers was best.
To prevent such complaints in the future and make the rounds more interesting IMO, FJr might have three sprint races instead of the sprint and feature duo.

The only change that is sure to happen is that of pitting. From season 3 on, pitting shall be banned in FJr since racers might start off with a better downforce setting and then change it midway to a legal amount of degrees.

I shall now give credits to all the people that helped and made this possible:

Zach Weiss -for the superb FJr logo he has designed
Rudi Kolz -for lending FJr a server and helping me with admining in round 1
Timo, Falke,
Dekojester and - for helping me with admining in the remaining rounds
Jatko

And finally: you, the participants -for making this possible and giving me the chance to admin and watch some amazing racing
Yeah i couldn't think of anything wrong with this concept yous had. Maybe having 3 sprint races might be bettter.

Either way am just looking forward to the next season where i shall be able to make more races
Give
FOURTH!
#4 - J@tko
Quote from BAMBO :Jatko

God damn it bambo - shift-2 FTW!!

But you're welcome - was a nice series
#5 - BAMBO
Thanks Bambo, and the others , for the FJr series.

I know I'm not the fastest driver out there by a long shot, but I sill had fun.
#7 - 5haz
The racing was very close and largely clean, thanks to all drivers and organisers.

A few things...

I agree with Chris, I want to see points for more than the top three in the sprint race, top 5 or perhaps 8, otherwise theres no point entering the race if you're below about 12th on the grid.

I'd love to see races on a Saturday instead, and at an earlier time, so people can actually go out later and have a life without missing races.

I think you might want to clarify some rules as well, seeing as there were a few tantrums thrown by certain people due to some grey areas in the rules.

Other than that, it was a lot of fun, if there is a next season, I will definately be in it.
Quote from 5haz :I agree with Chris

Thanks

Quote from BAMBO :You really REALLY won't drop this, will you?

NO!
Yup, nice league, thanks for all!

Some improvements I'd like to see in the next season, but not seriously gonna happen I think so:

Safety Car, would be so realistic to drive with it

Formation lap, and going to grid

Umm, and what else, can't think anymore There's not much to go better, well also I'd like these schedules to come earlier, if there's gonna be next season, with these schedules I ain't coming...
EDIT

Sorry I fail

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG