The online racing simulator
#1 - BAMBO
Round 5: Protests and Penalties
his thread is solely for the protests and the penalties. Discussions are to be kept in the Post-Race thread.

Please post protests in the following format:

Race ,Lap and Timecode of Incident (as reported by LFS): race/lap/timecode
Cars involved:
Description of incident

The replays shall be soon available on FileFront

!!!Attention!!! Please do not make any reports on car 53. May I say that in the time I've been racing and admining in LFS, I have never seen such immature behavior in a league. Rest assured that car 53 has been permanently banned for the rest of the season. I wish that FJr shall not have anything to do with such drivers anymore now and in the future. Discuss the matter if you want in the post race discussions thread.
Round 5: Post-Race Discussion and Results
Who had no. 53?
Quote from zeugnimod :Who had no. 53?

Check the replay when it is released.

It's an absoloute disgrace to be perfectly honest, I've never seen somebody behave like that in a league race, and I hope to never again

OT: You've been quiet recently Zeug, I was starting to worry
Wow, i started this thread.

Quote from Wilko868 :Check the replay when it is released.

It's an absoloute disgrace to be perfectly honest, I've never seen somebody behave like that in a league race, and I hope to never again

OT: You've been quiet recently Zeug, I was starting to worry

I already checked in the sign-up thread and have never heard of him before. Not much lost, I guess.

I have been busy with other things. But don't worry (or do worry, depends how you see it. :P), I don't think I will ever leave this forum completely.
Quote from zeugnimod :I have been busy with other things. But don't worry (or do worry, depends how you see it. :P), I don't think I will ever leave this forum completely.

pheww that's making my worries stop... we just need a top rain maker in this forum
Quote from TFalke55 :pheww that's making my worries stop... we just need a top rain maker in this forum

Well, I failed quite miserably most of the time so far.

But enough off-topic now. I wasn't even in the race.
#7 - BAMBO
Please continue your discussion in the post race discussions thead.
Race, Lap and Timecode of Incident (as reported by LFS): Feature race, lap 9, 9:50
Cars involved: #43 and 73
Description of incident: Cars are alongside each other going through turn 3, whereupon 73 moves left into 43, when he has sufficient track space to his side of the track to go and avoid the extremely unnecessary contact.

In addition, car 73 bumpdrafts on the run down to T1 L1, and at 2:38, and fails to brake when he spins his car in T1 L1, causing more incidents.
#9 - BAMBO
Quote from boothy :Race, Lap and Timecode of Incident (as reported by LFS): Feature race, lap 9, 9:50
Cars involved: #43 and 73
Description of incident: Cars are alongside each other going through turn 3, whereupon 73 moves left into 43, when he has sufficient track space to his side of the track to go and avoid the extremely unnecessary contact.

In addition, car 73 bumpdrafts on the run down to T1 L1, and at 2:38, and fails to brake when he spins his car in T1 L1, causing more incidents.

Although highly unfortunate, the accident involving car 73 and 43 is a race incident. Car 73 took a middle line after the exit of the chicane while still leaving car 43 an open bend. Judging from the replay, car 43 didn't expected this and began to turn in, also backed up by the fact that car 73 was in it's blind spot at that moment. After the initial contact, lag propelled car 43 to the side.

Regarding the contact between car 73 and 67, respectively 02. It is indeed bumpdrafting, although so minimal that any advantage was hardly gained.

The incident in T1 was not caused by car 73 directly, though failing to brake and making an unsafe recovery which made car 24 and 48 crash amongst others was.

This and the bumpdrafting accusations, land car 73 a 30 second penalty.
If you watch the pedal bars when I was "bumpdrafting" them, I was on the brake, therefore not gaining any advantage, but just trying to stay as close as possible...
Quote from racer hero :If you watch the pedal bars when I was "bumpdrafting" them, I was on the brake, therefore not gaining any advantage, but just trying to stay as close as possible...

That is indeed true on the long straight before T1 after the race has started. After the initial contact with car 67, you moved behind car 888 where you used the brake to not gain any advantage.
I consider the second incident with car 02 though as minor bumpdrafting.

Nevertheless, the penalty you received was mostly for the T1 accident, hence why I said bumpdrafting accusations instead of bumpdrafting incidents

Round 5: Protests and Penalties
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG