The online racing simulator
top 4 from the AW Practice server:
Attached images
FE3_NAS.jpg
for you to know, I won't be there... I simply didn't get it was this weekend... anyways... have fun
Quote from erfrag :top 4 from the AW Practice server:

Should be seeing that on the official server.
Quote from burnsy1882 :Should be seeing that on the official server.

The airio dont work right at all there.
Explain, don't complain.
Quote from FAburner :The airio dont work right at all there.

You've already been told this...airio (atleast the one on the I-SCAR server) will not record the time if you either:

1. Cut (by airio standards)
2. Have less than 4 wheels on the ground (considering that this is a stock car on road course this happens fairly often especially on fast pb laps)

Yes, technically it is working properly (unless you have other complaints)
i dont cut so the thing dont work right
Again, don't complain. Either prove your opinion on it, or you cut the course. Either way, your times on your server are unofficial.
Quote from FAburner :i dont cut so the thing dont work right

read please....

Quote from lizardfolk :
2. Have less than 4 wheels on the ground (considering that this is a stock car on road course this happens fairly often especially on fast pb laps)

Poor paulct, shows up on time for the first session of qual today and nobody, even an admin, is there. So, I jumped in to record his one flying lap of qual for that first session, and it came out to be 1:20.46, pretty respectable. For the second qualifying session, I'll assume that I'll have to be there, so the server is passworded, but since I don't have the list of participants, I have to put the password here: "nolizard" (without the quotes of course ). Hopefully we'll see more than just 1 driver at a qual session.
im ready for qualifying...
Okay, I need to leave, and no one seems available to take over. So, if anyone hasn't done their lap, and wants to, do it on the server in the correct manor then save the replay. Send it to me before the race.

Sorry for any inconvenience. This has been very ameteurish, but it shouldn't be like that in the future. Thank you for putting up with this!
Quote from Timdpr :

Sorry for any inconvenience. This has been very ameteurish, but it shouldn't be like that in the future. Thank you for putting up with this!

Yeh, I was suppose to helm the qualifying but i got the blue screen of death and now i cant really launch anything on my roommate's comp.

Sorry guys, but the transition between me and the other admins has went smoothly so far and this bump shouldn't occur any longer (BTW, i've allowed some people to qualify tomorrow before the race but they have to do it before race start)
Quote from LFSn00b :Sorry for not attending quali either. I got all the details and stuff but the nascar mod decided to play with me and not doing anything even though i tried it all.

i never had a problem with it, you start the mod exe, and then you start lfs... it does the rest.
I can go back on the server now for quarter of an hour, as long as my connection stands it (I'm somewhere else now, with an unstable connection )
Thank god for Burnsy! Quali can take place as usual!
Sorry but I have to drop out from the league. Got too much on my plate right now. Good luck everyone.
I can't get into the server. Apparently the password is not what it was in the PM I was sent.
Plenty of people already in there with the correct password. Make sure you input it case sensitive.
cant make this event today so gutted was really looking forward to it
I cant get in with that password
#48 - Zay
erg sorry guys.i cant figure out this damn skin thing. im trying my hardest tho.i might not be able to make it in kyoto either.
*cries*
This thread is closed

Sunset 150 Pre Race Discussion
(48 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG