The online racing simulator
S09-10: Applications
(28 posts, closed, started )

MoE contenders,

Applications are now open for the 2009-2010 season. Please send your applications to: applications _at_ mastersofendurance.eu AND moeapps _at_ gmail.com (we have had issues with the main address not getting all email sent to it).

Applications are open until Friday, September 18th, 2009 at 23:59 UTC. Invitations will be issued within 7 days of this deadline.

Your e-mail must include the following:
  • Team Name
  • Desired Class
  • Desired Car
  • Projected drivers (at least 3, but your chances of an invitation are greater with more qualified drivers), including:
    • Real Name
    • LFSworld Nick
    • League racing experience if the driver hasn't raced in MoE before
    • If he/she has raced in MoE before, the number of races participated in
Teams may enter one car in each class, but must note which class they prefer so we know which car to invite if we run out of space. Our preference is to have as many quality teams as possible in both classes, and throughout the field. One driver can only race for one car on any given race weekend, and qualifying is included in the race weekend. Car paintjobs must be clearly distinguishable, beyond the required class markings.

PLEASE NOTE: Car balancing has not yet been decided for the 09/10 season. All teams will be given a chance to change their car choice once balance has been finalized. You may leave your car choice as TBA in your application if you so desire.

Thanks and good luck!
-MoE Admin Team

Current Application Count:

GT1: 22
GT2: 22
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
and after sending aplication can we update it with more members? or when we send it it will be final for Round 1
Quote from oldnavy :and after sending aplication can we update it with more members? or when we send it it will be final for Round 1

You can update it at any time afaik.
Yes, the application can be updated whenever you like.
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
There be a confirmation list or something? Just saying who's applications you've received.
Quote from BinBalde :There be a confirmation list or something? Just saying who's applications you've received.

We'd rather not do that, but I will send a confirmation email to everyone who has sent an app.
#8 - CSF
Out of interest did our application make it? Using team address which has often given me problems when sending out stuff for the FOX league.
Quote from CSF :Out of interest did our application make it? Using team address which has often given me problems when sending out stuff for the FOX league.

Could you please provide even less information?
#10 - CSF
And Gil was worried because I didn't include exact amount of races driven.

To be fair you did ask for what I gave.
GT1 & GT2 application for Sonic Realms

That sig-banner is new.
#12 - CSF
*Sonicrealms.

No it isn't, your mind is playing tricks.
Quote from CSF :*Sonicrealms.

No it isn't, your mind is playing tricks.

*sonikrealism raccing
Application count updated in OP.
Revolution racing is in!!!!
prodrive' Racing, application sent
App count updated!
App count updated again. We are now over the 40-application mark.
Reminder: today is the last day to send in your application!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Reminder: today is the last day to send in your application!

Thx for info...

SERT application sent... :thumb3d:
Would it be possible to post the list of teams that have applied?
No, that wouldn't exactly be very nice to the teams who get cut.
I know that its late, BUT..(a big but) is it still possible to sign up?
Quote from Flingoko :I know that its late, BUT..(a big but) is it still possible to sign up?

Sorry, no. The sign-up period has passed.

You can send in an application, but you will only be considered should one of the initial grid teams drop out.
Any applications which we receive after the deadline will be put on a waiting list.
This thread is closed

(28 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG