The online racing simulator
Round 2 Race Date
(16 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Move round 2?

Closed since :
No, keep it on September 5th
Yes, move it to September 12th
Round 2 Race Date
As requested, a poll thread to decide if round 2 of I-SCAR, set to be on September 5th, should be moved to September 12th.
what about try it in a middle of the week, in a day that every1 agrees
Quote from Capo-002-fufox :what about try it in a middle of the week, in a day that every1 agrees

Most, if not all, people either have to work or go to school, so during the week does not work. In fact, possibly for some, qualifying on friday may not work either.
I say no because then that means that I can't SC and have to instead send Wilko and that takes away a possible SC driver for the LFSCART finale on the 12th.

And we had already avoided this conflict before the season started when talking to lizard about the schedule. But meh. :P

d
Round 10 of LFSCART conflicts with this race if its moved.
Quote from hansonator69 :Round 10 of LFSCART conflicts with this race if its moved.

Exactly why I had originally moved this race...please dont jump to conclusion people...this schedule isn't exactly random....
#7 - hsvdt
Please dont move to the 12th or mid week becuase im really busy then
How about have it on friday night? Instead of saturday afternoon?
i still wouldnt be here on friday night =[
Quote from hansonator69 :Round 10 of LFSCART conflicts with this race if its moved.

u werent even there in the first race
Quote from SidiousX :How about have it on friday night? Instead of saturday afternoon?

If we put it on Friday night then it will conflict with the LFSCART Light series.

Anyway, I've an idea : seeing that a lot of people can't make all of the races, what about we have only the 7 best rounds counting for the championship, to not penalise those who can't make all of them?
Honestly, if it conflicts with another series, I don't think our schedule should change just because of another league, or we would have our series stretched out over like 3 damn years. I say we just do it on Friday Night.
Quote from SidiousX :Honestly, if it conflicts with another series, I don't think our schedule should change just because of another league, or we would have our series stretched out over like 3 damn years. I say we just do it on Friday Night.

Oh well, I could also say "If we change the scedule because of every holiday happening on every country of the world, we would have our series stretched out over like 3 damn years"
i reallly wanna race in this race so i want it next week
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Oh well, I could also say "If we change the scedule because of every holiday happening on every country of the world, we would have our series stretched out over like 3 damn years"

First of all, those are holidays, not another league's race days, second of all, just because it's a holiday, doesn't mean that you will have your WHOLE day occupied.
Well, it's pretty clear that people would like to keep the race at it's original date, so that's what it will be. Yann has brought up a good idea on dropped races, so the admins will take time to decide on that matter. In the mean time, assume that there will be no dropped race and we're still go for the 5th of September at Kyoto Oval.
This thread is closed

Round 2 Race Date
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG