The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Race Discussion
(17 posts, closed, started )
Hmm.. What is GCBlip?
#3 - J@tko
Gear Change Blip.
The best moments of the race were the few laps behind Yann. I had no opportunity to take over, his defence was too good.
I had trouble with the rears, I managed to cook them, even if they were R4s... I should have practised for it, but I had problems with setting up the tweak. Maybe I could have finished in the top5.
Not too happy about todays racing, i was struggeling hard with my tires wich made me pit one time too much. Had some decent battling though when my tires where fine and that was enjoyable

In the end i discoed wich sucks as always

Gratz to the top three! Pretty awesome times you put down during the race Phil, dunno how you made your tires last
Quote from audimasta :
Gratz to the top three! Pretty awesome times you put down during the race Phil, dunno how you made your tires last

He didn't
Congratulations to the top three too! nice race mates, as my race i liked it i enjoyed pushing, overtaking and defending, also pit strategy but also was disapoiting seeing guys crashing alot and taking others out still gr too bad i god disconected im so pissed off lol
Btw I want to know how the points are going to be
Is there going to be a protest thread?
i was so pissed that i flipped over after the first chicane. I barely touched the fence. Cold tiress =[ going around too slow during cautions=[
lol I was the only one manually blipping?
It might sounds a bit stupid but .

Since this happend to me i just complely oversaw the safety car and then passed then i wanted to back up go reverse to park behind it.
An then i get specced.....

In real life this thing is far from elligal so please put down that auto spec sytsem or at least.
It wil also safe trouble if people can only like say get out of a wreck or gravel trap in reverse.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by burnsy1882
Quote from Chrisuu01 :It might sounds a bit stupid but .

Since this happend to me i just complely oversaw the safety car and then passed then i wanted to back up go reverse to park behind it.

In real life this thing is far from elligal so please put down that auto spec sytsem or at least.
It wil also safe trouble if people can only like say get out of a wreck or gravel trap in reverse.

Yes, sorry for that. I'll remember to have that off for the next race.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :It might sounds a bit stupid but .

You could have just stopped and waited for the safety car to pass you. And the spectate system does not spectate you for backing out of a gravel trap at slow speed.
This thread is closed

(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG