The online racing simulator
Sexy LXy series 2009 sign up thread
thanks for the interest, one of the Admin Team will have your account through shortly
Ooohhh an Aussie League?! Sweet !

Signed up on the forum (waiting activation from admin),
i definitely want to sign up for this one!

Clubman plz
good to see some more Ozzies out there, should have you on the forum soon.

Chook
Hi, I signed up for the website, but nobody accepts me. Could you please accept me admins? I signed up with the name "andRo."! Really wanted to make to today's race, but I guess it's too late now.
Quote from andRo. :Hi, I signed up for the website, but nobody accepts me. Could you please accept me admins? I signed up with the name "andRo."! Really wanted to make to today's race, but I guess it's too late now.

Is never to late until the race start.
Once i registerd in a league for a race who started 10mn before i join, and i did race.
Anything is possible, so good luck.
Well, it is too late, race already finished many hours ago, so I missed the first round and they still haven't activated me.
Quote from andRo. :Well, it is too late, race already finished many hours ago, so I missed the first round and they still haven't activated me.

Humm???
It hasn t started yet?
Ive received an email telling me that it s start at 9pm AEST.
Did i get it wrong?
If i did get it wrong, then i also misst it.
Ive sended a pm to the admin 1hour ago and he didn t answer.
So i think we are in the same baot bro.
It finished ages ago. They already had a race. The timezone is GMT +10, it's Australian timezone I think.
Quote from andRo. :It finished ages ago. They already had a race. The timezone is GMT +10, it's Australian timezone I think.

I misst it then.
My time zone is GMT+1

I guess we both sharing the sadness of missing the first race.
But, hopefully we both be racing in the next round.
Let s keep positif.
Thx for letting me know and i hope to see you on the track for next race bro.

Respect
sorry for not getting back quickly, I dont get on this forum as much as I do the Ozbee one, I will look into the access for you, hope to see you both on the track Monday night
Quote from andRo. :Hi, I signed up for the website, but nobody accepts me. Could you please accept me admins? I signed up with the name "andRo."! Really wanted to make to today's race, but I guess it's too late now.

you are all hooked up now and ready to go
Ohh crap...I just remembered that this cup is in GMT +10 timezone, and I will have school on Mondays, and for me it's at 14:00 since my timezone is GMT +3. So, I will probably not be able to participate.
all good mate, we know there are time issues, the league is mainly aimed at Australiasia anyway, but we are happy to take all comers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG