The online racing simulator
Who will win the League ?
Hi guys here the points with the discarged round.

Good Luck ALL !!!

1 DU-GaseR Team (-) points (with the discarged round) 980
2 n\P.Chapman Team (nfinity eSport) points (with the discarged round) 945
3 AMT»sermilan Team (AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Rac) points (with the discarged round) 897
4 PLZ-Ulisse Team (Playerzone) points (with the discarged round) 889
5 Fasterkid Team (-) points (with the discarged round) 864
6 PLZ-Alexio Team (Playerzone) points (with the discarged round) 858
7 RRT|ACO Team (Road Runner Team) points (with the discarged round) 825
8 n\J.Pickard Team (nfinity eSport) points (with the discarged round) 761
9 n\S.Hill Team (nfinity eSport) points (with the discarged round) 736
10 Yann Laprevotte Team (-) points (with the discarged round) 718
11 [GVRc] Steve Team (Greek Virtual Racing team) points (with the discarged round) 718
12 mega IvaN Team (mega team racers) points (with the discarged round) 696
13 SRTx Koolby Team (Sparco) points (with the discarged round) 693
14 PLZ-Razgriz Team (Playerzone) points (with the discarged round) 681
15 PLZ-MaxNorris Team (Playerzone) points (with the discarged round) 673
16 PLZ-Albyrider Team (Playerzone) points (with the discarged round) 658
17 Igor*cisco Team (Serbian Chromed Pistons) points (with the discarged round) 646
18 SCP SRBENDA Team (Serbian Chromed Pistons) points (with the discarged round) 584
19 SCP Ivan® Team (Serbian Chromed Pistons) points (with the discarged round) 498
20 CARRERA GT Team (Dirus Racing) points (with the discarged round) 433
#3 - Tukko
nope. he will:

2 n\P.Chapman Team (nfinity eSport) points (with the discarged round) 945

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :He will

C est gentil, mais peut etre l annee prochaine.

Ta plus de chance que moi, mais a mon avis on es tout les deux foutu pour cette annee:biggun:
Im going to go with... DU-GaseR

Geniunely couldnt see it going any other way, everyone who's been at the very front on pace alone (rather than assisted good results largely through the reversed grid) had made too many mistakes/DNS/DNF in other rounds to still be in with any reasonable chance. I knew i'd have to finish in the top 5 and a good few places ahead of him to be in with a chance myself, and behind me the gap was pretty big too, and i didnt expect to be anywhere near there on merit.
KY2R isnt really a track were 1 marginal mistake see's you retired (hello FE2 :razz, which is why i opted for KY2R over BL1R, it lets people race openly without something stupid causing retirements (yes you FE2!) so points were always on the cards.

Things were going fine for me until lap 6, somehow qualified far higher than i'd expected, and found speed which had failed to materialise in race practice. Unfortunately Windows sent me to desktop and after quickly tabbing back into LFS to see my car sat in the gravel facing the wrong way at T2 so i had no hope really, was just damage limitation time.
What suprised me was that after crashing, the end of that lap i was 29.2sec behind GaseR (who i was right behind till then) and yet at the end of the race i finished 28.67 behind the eventual winner.
Wasnt cos i was faster, but simply because 90% of you dont know how to work a decent pit strategy apparently and so...

Todays little tip:
There were 2 pit strategies which were going to give people a decent advantage over others in this race, pitting very early (end of lap 1, later doesnt make much less sense) and pitting very late (ditto, end of lap 19, for same reasons). The biggest issue with the UFB is the tyres, they're impossible to hold any heat, by pitting your doing the worst part of the track (the long straight, which drains heat rapidly) at an even slower pace, so you'll see a significant loss in tyre temps, before going back onto the track with a slippery car which wont ever really get those temps back because the core temp is so cold its cooling the external temp.
So by pitting on the last lap you do 19 laps with meh tyres, ONE with horrible tyres, compared to pitting on say lap 10, 10 laps with meh temps, 2-3 laps where the car is horrible, and the rest pretty cold.
The only reason pitting on lap 1 would actually work is if your mid pack, rather than driving round in a pack playing hide the salami, get out of the chaos and unpredictability, get some free track to yourself and control your own pace rather than defending and basically throwing time away.

I could never have won that race without a force pitstop, but with it, and everyone elses strategy, i quite possibly could have simply by using intellegent tactics while others struggle on stone cold tyres. I guess some people are forced to do an unscheduled pit due to an accident, but IMO first or last lap was the only time for pitting, damage excluding.

Anyway, congrats to DU-GaseR, didnt get to race with you too much, i think we had a lap or 2 of passing at SO6, and some uneventful following at KY2, and you've been consistant AND quick, and finished all the races strongly, so well deserved win once its made official

Also thanks to Michele for putting on the series, its been good fun, and asside from some unfortunate moments which it'd be hard pressed to blame you for, its been well organised

I'm sorry for your WinZOZZ problem PaulC2K but Du-Gaser yesterday had really a good race.
I think that the correct strategy was make pit at first lap.

Thanks for compliments.

I did the best that i can do but i know that many things could be done better but i'm happy the same for the great experience that I did.

I hope that everyone will have fun in this league.
Congrats to DU-GaseR!
DU-GaseR congratulations on the victory deserved bye!
congratulazioni DU-GASER
thnx drivers
DU-Gaser :checkered congrats!
Yes, congrats Du-Gaser, you deserved it, very consistant driving during the whole season

Too bad for you Paul, earning a title on your 30th birthday would have been something special Next season maybe?

Thanks Michele for the organisation, was very nice
Congratulations to du-gaser for the win and thanks to Michele for the organization. Sorry for Chapman and his problem
congratulations Du-Gaser
Congrats to DU-GaseR!
thanks
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yes, congrats Du-Gaser, you deserved it, very consistant driving during the whole season

Too bad for you Paul, earning a title on your 30th birthday would have been something special Next season maybe?

Thanks Michele for the organisation, was very nice

His 30th birthday will only happen once

Gratz Du-Gaser and thanks admins,
Bravo, šampione!! :bounce8:
Drago mi je što si ti uzeo titulu, a ne ovaj nabeđeni seronja
Bravo Sampione!
hvala!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG