The online racing simulator
Darn, now i see that PM here... and i was checking email. Well, maybe next time.
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :amazing pileup at lap 3

thanks

BTW, final results attached
Attached images
res.png
#53 - VoiD
Quote from VoiD :wait for some T7R finals

no penalties this round so those are final

it does not make much sense to start doin penalties until the races start counting towards something
The short version of my race report:

Had no time to practise this week
Joined to only spectate
But the racing gene inside of me turned on and said:
Do it, come on race, just do it, RACE

Started from 25th and my goal was at least the top 10
T1 crashes - T2 crashes - What a disaster in front of me.

Lap 3 - Void rammed upside down lying Niki into me
Sledded sideways, tyres red and gone, car steering damaged

7 laps later the tyres cooled down enough to drive a bit faster
Some crashes and a few mistakes later I was on P6 in lap 40

In lap 50 I blasted my right rear tyre but could make it into the pits.
Back in 10th position.

Changed the tyre and started to hunt Widdow and Soko for the final laps.
Some small trouble with blue flagged Phil then passed both and finished on P8.

Climbing 17 positions up was ok for the circumstances.
Had good fun and some thrilling moments.
What else can you expect.

Quote from Widdowmaker :
Got back up as far as 8th and got beaten back to 9th by BBO, who had some unusual defensive manouvers into turn 1. (If you had left the track because I hit you (I had no choice), then I would not have felt any shame, you had the place, based on pace - that was very clear.

I thought (was maybe wrong) I was enough in front to take the inside line /close the door there to defend my position.
Was slipsteaming you and had to brake a bit earlier than usual.
Then you touched me a bit and I had to brake again a bit.
No big deal I think, was usual and to expect that I try to close the door at the best passing spot of the track in the very last lap, or not?
I turned in front of you then braked, it was a bit close, I agree.
Sorry If I scared you there
#57 - VoiD
Quote from franky500 :@void, I am going to start limiting entries to those who we know can drive only. Sorry its been 2 dodgy ones in a row, hope it wont put you off.

I´m not moaning, don´t get me wrong
Last fecked up (timedout) race on Blackwood was my PC, my connection or what ever, there´s noone to blame on my side. Look at poor 3J, he too timedout on 2nd position yesterday... Imagine some random technical failures like in real racing...

Yesterday I was just pissed that some racers, hotlappers, most of the dee tees, etc can´t manage a clean race in the first 5 laps (~ 5 minutes) when the race is longer than an hour... completly lack of racecraft and/or common sense... going through carnage (after course cutting) with closed eyes but full throttled, missed brakes points on cold/wrong tyres aka divebombing, went on green because they cant drive close and rejoined on track without looking etc! This caused several pileups... very well done!

I want the XFR/KY2r race back..that was 99,99% clean, fun and noob-free. Everyone involved had respect for each other and knew excatly what to do and what NOT to do. (Additional pitstop because of wrong fuel calculation or pressing limiter instead of push-to-pass)
Quote from BBO@BSR :
I thought (was maybe wrong) I was enough in front to take the inside line /close the door there to defend my position.
Was slipsteaming you and had to brake a bit earlier than usual.
Then you touched me a bit and I had to brake again a bit.
No big deal I think, was usual and to expect that I try to close the door at the best passing spot of the track in the very last lap, or not?
I turned in front of you then braked, it was a bit close, I agree.
Sorry If I scared you there

No hard feeling BBO - you had a stunning race to get back up there. I was trying not to throw the race away for 1 place, and it wasnt quite scared but enough to make me swear a bit. Good race bud.
Quote from VoiD :I´m not moaning, don´t get me wrong
Last fecked up (timedout) race on Blackwood was my PC, my connection or what ever, there´s noone to blame on my side. Look at poor 3J, he too timedout on 2nd position yesterday... Imagine some random technical failures like in real racing...

Yesterday I was just pissed that some racers, hotlappers, most of the dee tees, etc can´t manage a clean race in the first 5 laps (~ 5 minutes) when the race is longer than an hour... completly lack of racecraft and/or common sense... going through carnage (after course cutting) with closed eyes but full throttled, missed brakes points on cold/wrong tyres aka divebombing, went on green because they cant drive close and rejoined on track without looking etc! This caused several pileups... very well done!

I want the XFR/KY2r race back..that was 99,99% clean, fun and noob-free. Everyone involved had respect for each other and knew excatly what to do and what NOT to do. (Additional pitstop because of wrong fuel calculation or pressing limiter instead of push-to-pass)

I know who it is you are mentioning there, he was identified immediately by a team member, he will not take part in another ATC Event.

as for XFR / KY2r.... Consider it done
Quote from Widdowmaker :No hard feeling BBO - you had a stunning race to get back up there. I was trying not to throw the race away for 1 place, and it wasnt quite scared but enough to make me swear a bit. Good race bud.

Glad I couldn't hear you
Good race

Quote from VoiD :

Damn you I already forgot that one but now I remember it.
"Unfortunately BBO had a some technical problems with his pit limiter on the start finish straight and so he lost contact to Pingo and Void.
But VoiD had not enough fuel onboard and had to make a splash and dash in the very last lap."
http://www.triple7racing.net/content/view/155/1/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG