The online racing simulator
There is a mandatory pit stop (always in the GP's), don't know why he doesn't add it in so I've edited it.

No time limits, pit whenever you want, except on the very last lap, you must stop in the box.
#27 - VoiD
>20 drivers signed up... looks like fun!
Quote from VoiD :>20 drivers signed up... looks like fun!

yep should be good.

I have arranged for your connection to be dropped on lap 7 Void
#29 - VoiD
Well, no worries..I´ll join in lap 59...( imagine there was a disco before)
As we're a team with more drivers than cockpits we're gonna spice things up a little and physically change drivers at the pitstop!

I'll probably take the start (BSR.Floyd) and BSR.J will take over when I either run out of fuel or break the car.

Here's to hoping Budshovel Racing's debut race will not be a total disaster!
Sorry Afro, The idea of a 60 lap endurence style race is that each driver does the full 60 laps.
Details and password has just been sent out,

If you did not get the details, PM Me and i will send the details in a PM Back.
Damn, again we fall foul of the rules!

I was hoping not to have to sit this one out, but as we have more drivers than cockpits, I guess I'll be on the sidelines during the show. At least the GP virgins in the team will get a good go!

Any chance you could sort out the insim relay for the server so i can at least watch with Remote? that would be nice

Thanks, and good luck to all
if you don't want to race it you can still join and spectate, thats not an issue.

I will stick it on the insim relay anyway though.
Nice one dude! I like to watch!
Anyone got a XFR Setup?

Hope to get in but just registed so hope Franky Checks his Email,

Cheers,

Phil.
Quote from philipac :Anyone got a XFR Setup?

Hope to get in but just registed so hope Franky Checks his Email,

Cheers,

Phil.

Just signed up for last minute, can i get my email too?
I have gotten sick.. Can't race to night.
got new pb in quali (still 0.4 of my pb from 2 years ago ), but was enough to be first of XFRs. I would've picked UFR if I from some reason didn't think it's XFR only and had some little practice with XFR.

Race was a disaster. I can't believe how many crashes on this simple track. First I got collected by exodus and even car didnt have F10 damage, FFB felt horrible, i thought about giving up right away, now I'm sorry I didn't, because since then everything went downhill, but you know, racer is a racer and doesn't give up until it's completely over.

I slightly outbraked myself down to t1 and i apologize for that to dodge, thank God that didnt ruin his race entirely. And then two of ATC guys attacked me in a wrong place, i tried to give room and slow down, but apparently didn't slow down enough and got into franky. Sorry franky for that, but then aidos comes and without lifting or anything just slammed into us. Good job killing half a field there man
#41 - VoiD
Another ****ed up race for me...Some people should realy stay at blackwood/5 laps.. Was no fun at all...
timed out on 2nd position.
@void, I am going to start limiting entries to those who we know can drive only. Sorry its been 2 dodgy ones in a row, hope it wont put you off.

@Niki, no problem it did not cost me anything from those incidents.

@3J - YES!! the system works!!! :P

SparkyDave, Sorry i took you out there, was some fantastic racing till then
Had a great race, plenty of folks to race with and really fast.

Few heros forgetting that there were 60 laps caused some problems but it was a good race for me, was close at the end when the tires were worn but a good 2nd place.
My race f**** up in t1 then some one roled me :\
Now that was a surprising race for me. Qualified on 4th.

Race started normally. My main plan was to just pit on first lap to avoid loosing time in battles but that went down quickly as the situation changed. It seemed everyone were not having a good first laps. On first lap (t1), exodus missed the braking point a little so i decided to go on the inside. I didn't noticed Niki there and we touched - nothing bad happened i hope sry for that. Than muder made a mistake and the situation started to look promising. I had a little better exit from the last corner and was catching muder and exodus. On t1 (2nd lap) they collided plus lag did it's part too there. I was lucky to walk away of that one in one piece - i was slightly touched by one of the flying cars I had 2 or 3 laps with KPD and than was chasing Karolis who surprisingly was slow today. Who would ever guess Well after few lasp i saw i was closing the gap so i decided to give it a go and maybe overtake the alien. First try failed - we both almost crashed before 1st split. On lap 22 i finally made it to 1st and started to pull away from him. From that point on, it was racing against time only - i was alone for the whole time lapping slower cars from time to time. No mistakes from me, steady times around hight 05 and very low 06.
So very fortunate and good race for me. Thank You all
Congrats Kamo - Good win.

MY target in this race, was to not get lapped. I am no a frequent finisher, having progressed from the continual disconects, and putting in fairly good laps.

My pre race practice was sorting out tyres that would run 30 laps and adjusted my set to tun R4's. I can run low 106.'s and qualifyied in 12th on R4's. I hadnt sorted a qualy set that I was comfortable with and was happy yo be mid pack.

I got the inside line in to turn 1 and didnt see any major carnage - However into turn 1 of lap 2 - things started to get a bit bunched. I had got upto 6th and - I dont know who the driver was, but I was goin side by side into the fast chicane. Now we all know, it doesnt work.... but we both gave way - then we both floored and went through side by side...... I got hit by the spinning car bumping over the curbs....

Light to heavy passenger side damage and after 2 laps - realised that it was too much. It was wearing my trye. Made the choice to pit and repair damage. Only took 8 seconds.

Out into 18th place (or so)..... Had a few battles along the way with a couple of UFR's, and Exodus just flew past me, as though he had a train to catch.

Got back up as far as 8th and got beaten back to 9th by BBO, who had some unusual defensive manouvers into turn 1. (If you had left the track because I hit you (I had no choice), then I would not have felt any shame, you had the place, based on pace - that was very clear.

Regardless..... Kamo finished his race 2 secs behind me..... who allowed m to finish with out being lapped. Ran out of fuel on turn 2 of the slow down lap...... I cut that a wee bit to fine.

Good race, a little miffed at being forced to pit, but I don't think I should have been up in 6th on lap 2.....

Good race all.
Quote from Widdowmaker :Congrats Kamo - Good win.

Regardless..... Kamo finished his race 2 secs behind me..... who allowed m to finish with out being lapped. Ran out of fuel on turn 2 of the slow down lap...... I cut that a wee bit to fine.

Good race all.

Thx

I slowed down 5 laps before finnish line as i was concerned about my tires. Lucky you :P

Nice report there
A very early start time for me, but I managed to send the kids to bed early and was happy to make it just in time for the race.
Started the race at the back with BBO I wasn't expecting too much as I have been away, and only had about 1-2 hours practise last night, with a set that I hadn't tested over the full race distance, but hey ho, off we started.
I had some great first few laps and managed to miss all the carnage with cars rolling and spinning off and after about lap 10, found myself inside the top 10 and climbing, all I could think about was catching 3Jump

Then I came up behind Franky and oh boy, it was some fun trying to make a pass stick, we swapped positions for a few laps fighting close and hard, until, I forget exactly what lap but between lap 15 and 20 I saw an opertunity to overtake through the middle chicaine, almost got away with it too but I clipped Franky in the apex of the right hander and found the wall at around 90mph then bounced into Franky again and got launched about 10m into the air.

With the traffic I thought only best to spectate at this point, so as not to risk landing on anyone

Not your fault Franky, just a racing incident, I was AFK when you left our server after the race, incase you thought my silence was me being stroppy

Great event looking forward to the next one

Congrats to Kamo who drove an almost perfect race from start to finish.

SD.
amazing pileup at lap 3

i had no practise for this event. made a race setup in a few minutes and then race come. the reason i was slow that i didnt expect to break my engine, but unfortunately i did by lowering gears too fast, so i lost top speed but anyway good race

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG