The online racing simulator
Quote from Ki-Men :
YOU are than higly irresponsible driwers with wery dangerus draving style

that is classed as an insult too but flame on chap, you'll find the way im sure.
Quote from RevengeR :I've never heard of a real life league, where overtaking was banned on any parts of the track. It's just TOTALLY nonsense to ban overtaking on a RACETRACK.

I don't really want to involve myself in such a bloody discussion, but I remember that last year overtaking was forbidden in the WTCC at Macau, in a tight hairpin(I don't know Macau so well, but I know it was rather at the end of the track).
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I don't really want to involve myself in such a bloody discussion, but I remember that last year overtaking was forbidden in the WTCC at Macau, in a tight hairpin(I don't know Macau so well, but I know it was rather at the end of the track).

Yeah, because in that hairpin cars could only turn in with full steering lock, so basically 2 cars side by side would never be able to do it. It's a technical limitation of the cars that forbids overtake there.
Quote from RevengeR :Yeah, because in that hairpin cars could only turn in with full steering lock, so basically 2 cars side by side would never be able to do it. It's a technical limitation of the cars that forbids overtake there.

Yes it's true, i agree with u.

But now please think to resume your prequal 2nd position that i've just stolen to you !
He carnt regain 1st position if hes out of the league
Or were you joking?
I agree with RevengeR, you can't really put a ban on overtaking in certain areas.

Drivers will need to realise that it's damn risky to attempt an overtake at either of the FE2 chicanes, but to come out and say that we're just not allowed isn't fair.
Quote from Syfoon :I agree with RevengeR, you can't really put a ban on overtaking in certain areas.

Drivers will need to realise that it's damn risky to attempt an overtake at either of the FE2 chicanes

Agree.

But there's absolutely no need for any kind of insult if someone doesn't share the opinion.
Changing argument ...

There are ony 45 times in FE2 so i think that the pool "division" will be about:

- 23 in Pool A
- 22 in Pool B

Sermilan u are the first in standings but your actual time in FE2 is for Pool B, u have to improve if u want join in pool a, but i think that u already know this.
At the end i've decided to place about 30 ppls in Pool A and the other in Pool B.

During qualification will be the cut-prevent layout.

In race this layout will be deleted, tyres are dangerous during race.

Good race ALL.
It's a ****ing joke when people don't go to spectate after ****ing up cause i was making alot of ground up from being taken out at the start, sorry to DU-GaseR for the tap on the exit of the chicane which spun you but i did not hear a tap sound on end.
-
(michele0676) DELETED by michele0676 : ss
racer np it's racing
I do not want open protest for this but u need an explanation, from dizzydarryn about what happen in race 1 in beginning of LAP 4.

For me no problem but that was total unfair and very dangerous, of course.

U had to left pit more carefully, of course.
Guys since yesterday was my 1st race,id like to congratulate u for organizing all this,even though in pool B there were some probls at the start.

I can understand that this things happen.

The only bad thing i saw was some peculiar,almost disrespectfull driving from some guys.It was a difficult combo and ppl should be double carefull than usual.

A big bravo for Carrera gt's noble atttude.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG