The online racing simulator
Post championship talk
First of all than you to all who contributed to this league, and a huge congratulations to Ramon Blauwhoff and well done to challenging drivers like tommy Ostgaard too.

Fire away about your highlights of the season.Mine personall is taking 7th in the championship while only compeating in 7 of 16 rounds..
rly nice league only bad shame that we had some problems at the end of the season i cant wait to season 3
Grats Ramon again, really deserved victory!

I want to see XRG cars next season though... I think lots of guys lost interest of series because of crappy car. (It lost interest for another reason too, everybody knows that. :rolleyes: )

Looking forward to season 3!
You wouldn't believe the shouting I did to Niall pre-season to get that bloody XRG in
Yea i think STD cup would me much better!
Nice league guys, I still think horrible front wheel drive road cars need to be overlooked at for next season
Quote from oldnavy :Yea i think STD cup would me much better!

they have those these days ?
Damn, the last round race was amazing and full of action. Enjoyed watching and listening commentation from on-demand. And this is shame i didnt appear in the first round and had no luck in the seceond round 'cos i would win, but it is how it is So congrats Ramon
This season was just a huge failure, no need to say why And that's a real shame, because everything looked so promising. E : Thanks to NDR for organising also, shame the collaboration ended in that way

I'd like to give mega thanks to Chris Wilkinson, for having kept the league alive, even if IMHO this wasn't wise to ask Yannick to retry a few days before he took over the whole thing, that really spread the confusion around, and TBH I really thought the league dead a few hours before Round 5.

I don't want to be harsh, but a 3rd season would be worth only if Niall get more mature... I hope you won't take that bad Niall, but that's the feeling of the most of us I think

Anyway, for the few races I've been taken part, standards were quite good, and I had good momments here, especially on Rounds 1 and 6.
I must agree with Yann on the whole I must say. I'd also like to extend my thanks to NDR and the46 for all the work they have put into this series and making it a good series until....well....we all know what happened.

But yeah, I only think a 3rd season would be a good idea is if Niall can accept that his behaviour was wrong and can win back the good proportion of the grid that have lost any motivation to drive in the series due to his actions.
Third season will happen and it will be run by andy more so than me, xrg will be in it too, I just think one make cups are better cause some tracks xrg dominate and some xrg dominate, not many tracks that it is close battles with the two cars, andy thinks otherwise so xrg will be in season 3
sometimes I think I live on another planet... I watched a couple of rounds on demand or live and it was quiet fun to watch. All those problems are new to me, and I'm quiet shocked when rereading what have happened in the background. Anyways, depending on what happens I might tune in again.
Quote from TexasLTU :

You know what he ment

I feel season three will be sucssfull but maybe with a weight or intake restriction for XRG on specified tracks such as the likes of KY2 where i would pwn..

I would be delighted to take full control and I will drag a few more into it, ie. Chris haha ..
Quote from n-murray :I just think one make cups are better cause some tracks xrg dominate and some xrg dominate, not many tracks that it is close battles with the two cars, andy thinks otherwise so xrg will be in season 3

This can be solved by some balancing. For example You can set a certain basic balance wich then can be done à la DTM / WTCC (the car class dominating the past Events get extra ballast) just an idea though...
You can just balance it with track choice.

Pick 3 XFG and 3 XRG tracks and there you go

e.g BL1 [XRG], SO5 [XFG], FE1 [XFG], AS1 [XFG], KY2 [XRG], WE1 [XRG]
Quote from J@tko :You can just balance it with track choice.

Pick 3 XFG and 3 XRG tracks and there you go

e.g BL1 [XRG], SO5 [XFG], FE1 [XFG], AS1 [XFG], KY2 [XRG], WE1 [XRG]

Ye but then it's not good racing, what's the point of that?? It's just like two different classes on the track at the same time. Btw bl1 is a xfg track more so than xrg(most of the time), bl1 is one of the only tracks that is even between the two
I just want to $%$%^%^ my ISP provider, showing on this last week in my house to bring internet back again in my place, I really like the STD class, both XFG and XRG so missing the whole season is something deserving a big fuc$$!@#@!#

^^

Congrats to Ramon again, saw you in the TBOs and now you did it again with the little nasty XFG . 2 in a row and still going for more I'm sure of that.

I took my time to read all "what happened" since round 4 and it's something really really bad for a league. As an Admin of other league all I can say is that this kind of issues are rarely seen, but even more rare is to see those coming from an organizator/admin role of it. Shocking.

Tks to the46 to support all the rounds in theyre web for us all curious :P
Hi! Just found your league. Seems a lot of fun.
Any news about sezon 3?

Post championship talk
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG