The online racing simulator
ky3r layout
i would very much like to warn you on one thing about layout you've made

It's possible to cut the chicane enter thru the sand with 4 wheels on if it stays this way. That means you can carry more corner speed, even with dirty tires and all that, so maybe to put something and prevent more then 2 wheels there too
Thanks for noting us - we really didn't notice.

Now that this was mentioned - I really hate this late "fashion" of making layouts. I recall back in the good old days racers kept on the line without barriers all over the place.

Good old times.. can't get them back eh..
I blame Zeugnimod. And Tukko.

:cookiemon
I suppose us not doing official hotlapping means we have to act HLVC ourselves.
#5 - t1ger
Quote from varjsa-9 :Thanks for noting us - we really didn't notice.

Now that this was mentioned - I really hate this late "fashion" of making layouts. I recall back in the good old days racers kept on the line without barriers all over the place.

Good old times.. can't get them back eh..

We can if we go back to uploading hotlaps
Quote from t1ger :We can if we go back to uploading hotlaps

Hotlaps would be the best solution for me too.
#7 - Tukko
I suppose if we kicked people who kept taking short cuts from the league we'd just be left with the genuine racers.
I actually don't follow why the hotlapping got removed ?
Wasn't it a perfect system with the great working of LFSWorld ?

And like that I uploaded some hotlaps, while now I don't look at it anymore...

Or short:

+1 hotlaps
I like the new system, but i also liked the hotlapping as well. It's probably easier for Sami as it is.

oh BTW boys, if you notice my siggy bar, all admins here are chasing me,

Come get some
Quote from GianniC :I actually don't follow why the hotlapping got removed ?

The reason was, I had always had an idea in my head for an InSim program to do something like this - so I wrote it, and we liked it, so we are using it.

It seems popular and we like to keep it. Who knows, at some point we may go back to hotlapping or something else might come along in LFS that is even better - who knows. For now, we stick with the Qualifying server.

Tim
Oh, makes perfect sense. Carry on then

ky3r layout
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG