The online racing simulator
Quote from RevengeR :You can't make any parts of the track forbidden to overtake lol. Everyone overtakes where they can. If he handles the risk, or the chance of a penalty, then its ok.
I remember a Hungarian League race, where I won both sprint races even fomr 10th on the grid, cause no one expected me to overtake in that chicane.
But as I said, you can't tell drivers that you musn't overtake there just because it's too dangerous.

Look in that chikane , two cars can not go in the same time , you have place just for ONE CAR , in that chikane eweryone , with any car , goes with full throtle.
Just one litle mistake , and you will have 30 cars stacked in that chikane, and destroyed race.
Yes he can!
YOU are than higly irresponsible driwers with wery dangerus draving style
thats why the person on the outside has to back off
Quote from Ki-Men :Look in that chikane , two cars can not go in the same time , you have place just for ONE CAR , in that chikane eweryone , with any car , goes with full throtle.
Just one litle mistake , and you will have 30 cars stacked in that chikane, and destroyed race.
Yes he can!
YOU are than higly irresponsible driwers with wery dangerus draving style

Have you ever heard of any RL racing series where they banned overtaking on some parts of the track?
Look man, most of the corners are dangerous if no one backs off. You just cant fit 2 cars on the ideal racing line in any turn, you just can't. It's the same in that chicane, as in any other turns. Someone will have to back off, and thats what overtaking is all about.

If he bans overtaking, I'm out of this league. Case closed.
In RL racers on the track know where are the spots for overtaking , in the same track they know where the black spots and non overtaking areas .
On FE2 after last fast chikane on the track you have wery long straight start-end where the drivers go with max speed and ful throtle , before and on that chikane nobady breaking - eweryone go with full throtle and max speed like the chikane is not egzist on the track , there is place just for one car!
That chikane is not the place for overtaking.
Quote from Ki-Men :In RL racers on the track know where are the spots for overtaking , in the same track they know where the black spots and non overtaking areas .
On FE2 after last fast chikane on the track you have wery long straight start-end where the drivers go with max speed and ful throtle , before and on that chikane nobady breaking - eweryone go with full throtle and max speed like the chikane is not egzist on the track , there is place just for one car!
That chikane is not the place for overtaking.

If RL racer know where to overtake, why should we, sim racers, wouldn't know it? Man you make no damn sense.
As I previously said, ALL THE TURNS carry risk when you overtake. If 2 people arrive at race pace, one of them have to back off not to crash. The one on the more ideal line wins it. Thats called OVERTAKING.
And what if the guy messes the last turn, I get into slipstream, but I can't overtake him because some people - who can't race properly - ban me from overtake in the chicane? Every part of the track is a possible overtaking point if you can get enough speed difference. No offense, but man, you are dumb. Leran how to race before you comment on things like this.
Quote from RevengeR :If RL racer know where to overtake, why should we, sim racers, wouldn't know it? Man you make no damn sense.
As I previously said, ALL THE TURNS carry risk when you overtake. If 2 people arrive at race pace, one of them have to back off not to crash. The one on the more ideal line wins it. Thats called OVERTAKING.
And what if the guy messes the last turn, I get into slipstream, but I can't overtake him because some people - who can't race properly - ban me from overtake in the chicane? Every part of the track is a possible overtaking point if you can get enough speed difference. No offense, but man, you are dumb. Leran how to race before you comment on things like this.

1.This is just chikane and not the turns, chikane with no speed reduction at all
2. In this place I called this manover suicide, the ideal line for that chikane start outside abaut on 55 meters starting racers to manouver to go thrue this chikane without speed reduction , if someone slow down for any reason, like overtake manouver inside line , it means that guy in the inside line will slown down his car in the same time to catch the turn and go first out from chikane .
What do you think what will happend in that chikane when the guys in the back off those two racers will cath him in the midlle on the chikane with full throtle on speed abaut 170km/h ?
Mass crash!
3. Not offense , but you are irresponsible.
Ok guys, I'm out of this league. I won't argue with such nonsene people. Have fun.
Out off ligue because me?
nonsense
Quote from Ki-Men :Out off ligue because me?
nonsense

Just shut up and learn how to RACE man.
cmon ki-men, tell me a RL racing league that says, "you are not allowed to pass at this corner".

why would it be any different? as rev said, what if another driver gets a crap run onto the straight, i get his slipstream and can EASILY pass him, but your not allowed to. its just not logical. if your on the outside coming into t1, you haveto yield. end of story

stop posting such junk
Dark Side Racing "Roud to Formula one" R2F1 , Fe2 with FBM , first chikane declarated as : no passing zone.
Now I m out from this discus , my time is expense, and I dont wont to spend it to argue with irresponsible children.
by
responsibility doesn't just lie with the overtaker, it also requires the overtaken to use his brain also which in turns requires the others behind to take some responsibility. this is all basically common racing manners which all drivers should know and do imho.
but sadly this doesn't seem to work in LFS as most will floor it and attempt a T1 massacre as there is no life risks involved or even ask for silly rule changes.
tbh it saddens me to see this come around.
for the record i stand by RevengeR with this and to see this really makes me wonder if this is all for the "racing spirit".

Quote from Ki-Men :Dark Side Racing "Roud to Formula one" R2F1 , Fe2 with FBM , first chikane declarated as : no passing zone.

that is not a RL race series tho.
Quote from Ki-Men :Now I m out from this discus , my time is expense, and I dont wont to spend it to argue with irresponsible children.
by

so why do you keep fighting for something that only you feel strongly about if your time is that expensive? RevengeR gave his views the same as you did. would be nice to hear admin's word on this matter also seem that's what really counts.

p.s just my views on the matter and i have freedom of speech.
Ok that is spirit of nFiniti Esports , or I m wrong guys?
It is good when you support each others , but first think a litle bit abaut that what you write.
Quote from Ki-Men :Ok that is spirit of nFiniti Esports , or I m wrong guys?
It is good when you support each others , but first think a litle bit abaut that what you write.

LOL you should think before you write ALL that bullshit. Now I'm totally sure you don't know what racing is all about. I've never heard of a real life league, where overtaking was banned on any parts of the track. It's just TOTALLY nonsense to ban overtaking on a RACETRACK.
So doesn't matter what you say, you've proven that your a real idiot how doesn't make any sense.

Oh, and I'm childish? I don't know who told facts and rules and who keeps saying his bullshit about danger while overtaking.

Imagine this:

Flavio: Fernando, you can't overtake kimi there, it's just too dangerous.
Fernando: Ok Flavio, I didn't even think about it, I know it's dangerous, I'm scared.
Flavio: Good boy Fernando, you are a real racer. I'm proud of you...

NONSENSE
#40 - arco
The discussions here are epic. There *will* be crashes in that chicane, whether you overtake or not. I don't think I've ever seen a single race on that track where there has not been some sort of a crash there. Overtaking can take place in any corner, it just depends on the situation then and there. Use common sense when racing, follow the rules, and it will all be good. And stop judging the whole team from what a couple of people say or do.
Quote from arco :The discussions here are epic. There *will* be crashes in that chicane, whether you overtake or not. I don't think I've ever seen a single race on that track where there has not been some sort of a crash there. Overtaking can take place in any corner, it just depends on the situation then and there. Use common sense when racing, follow the rules, and it will all be good. And stop judging the whole team from what a couple of people say or do.

We haven't said anything that would make us look bad anyway :P
I don't think a track with a chicane such as the one at FE2 would be built let alone be raced on by any semi-professional league, tbh. And if it were no driver would be suicidal enough to try to pass there.

And the insults by revenger here are completely uncalled for. :thumbsdow
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think a track with a chicane such as the one at FE2 would be built let alone be raced on by any semi-professional league, tbh. And if it were no driver would be suicidal enough to try to pass there.

And the insults by revenger here are completely uncalled for. :thumbsdow

When someone tells you that red is yellow, when you now it's red, and he keeps saying it's yellow no matter what, and makes nonsense reasons do you really think it ok?
I just can't understand whats the problem with you guys. Is it that hard to understand that banning overtaking is a joke? C'mon man, you just can't be serious on that one. I just don't let others make a fool of me. Especially not when it's about such a simple thing.

I now quit this nonsense arguement, and you guys do and think whatever you want. I have the point, and that is what matters. Later.

PS: You would never overtake in AS1R eau rouge neither, right? here you are then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgJxtiNoQ1U
I think that anyone can try pass in each corner of the track.
I think that try pass in the chicane after the start is very dangerous but if someone want try pass there, for me no problem.
But if he cause some crashes ...
I repeat, in first lap in that point we have to be carefully.
This is only my opinion, the opinion of a racer.
Quote from RevengeR : I just can't understand whats the problem with you guys. Is it that hard to understand that banning overtaking is a joke?

This part you are right about.

Quote :I just don't let others make a fool of me. Especially not when it's about such a simple thing.

You made a fool of yourself by threatening to quit because you argued with ONE guy. However "right" you are, you made yourself look like a right tool by (a) threatening to quit over a "foolish statement" made by someone who is not involved in the running of the race/league and (b) resorting to childish insults to make your point. No need.

Quote :I have the point, and that is what matters.

Even if you look like a tantrum throwing child?
Quote from [SR] Keith :

Even if you look like a tantrum throwing child?

Yeah I do. At least I admit sometimes I can overreact things a bit, but I still have the point no matter what
The first chiance is a terrible corner for overtaking but thats racing, i see where your coming from though but if people are sensible and have a good enough overlap its okay.
Quote from RevengeR :So doesn't matter what you say, you've proven that your a real idiot how doesn't make any sense.

This sentence is everything said about you, when you dont have argument you are insulting the other people.

In the same time I see people who has understand my point of wiew I have , in RL you dont have similar chikane on any race track, because the builder of race tracks first made corners to force racers to slow down before chikane.

This is just simulation of race , but on the simulation we are all should made actions like in real life.

For constant insulting from you , I m not angry just feel sory for you!
Good luck to you on your race.
excuse me, RevengeR didn't start the insults if you back track through the posts
but nice to see everyone debated the topic at hand
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG