The online racing simulator
Quote from kart-36 :although this has nothing to do with you what so ever

i'm a racer in this league so yes it does has something to do with me.
Quote from kart-36 :Yes okay S.Hill it was race 2 yes but there were yellow flags so people should have been aware... although this has nothing to do with you what so ever

Okay, I'm a racer too in this league. So I suppose that it does have something to do with me. You should stay still 'til all cars who have the slightest chance hitting you go by, even though its a yellow flag, you should still be stationary, you kart from what I know, so quite surprised you of all the people here would'nt have known this.
I've banned from server 2 Fusion.

I remember all that server is reserved ONLY to league member so DON'T SEND pass to friend.

Use other server BABY UFR LEAGUE to racing online, it's public.
Look it was yellow flag people should have been aware that there were cars on track that have crashed and therefore shouldnt have gone into the corner full throttle, i either sat there and waited for people to hit me or try and move. I dont want to talk about it anymore, whats done is done.
are you that retarded? they were slowing down to avoid you, until you reversed straight into them. you should be banned imo
You wasnt racing so it doesnt matter to you.
Quote from kart-36 :Look it was yellow flag people should have been aware that there were cars on track that have crashed and therefore shouldnt have gone into the corner full throttle, i either sat there and waited for people to hit me or try and move. I dont want to talk about it anymore, whats done is done.

So under yellow flag you can do anything you want on the track? I don't think so. In this case, you shouldn't have moved until you have a clear track behind you.
I know everyone cares more about their own race, and try to get back on track asap, but you do have to respect others on the track tho. You cant't just say 'it was yellow flag, others should've been careful'. If you had stopped there, no one would've crashed you.
god help me
Im not saying you can do anything under a yellow flag, im saying that ithers should be have been prepared and shouldnt have gone into the turn full throttle.
Quote from arrowkart4 :god help me

I don't think you should say another f*cking word.
The only retarded guy I see here is YOU.

If I remember correctly, YOU were the guy on a server that was PRIVATE FOR A REASON!

Concerning the crash everyone is b*tching about: I say kart didn't really make a mistake. Yes, he reversed. Yes, people trying to avoid them got hit by him. And yes, this is a simulator. But it's a simulator if you look at the gameplay. It doesn't make us all professional racers (now, I can hear a lot of nFinity guys think: Well, I'm a pro racer. Well, I'd say you're the biggest loser around.) I bet most of the guys who saw that crash happen though: "How can I profit from this crash the most." And all these guys think offcourse: Let's slow down as less as possible.
If this would be a FULL simulator (but it isn't, LFS is a very good attempt at being an as realistic as possible race simulator) there would have been a red flag and race would have been stopped/restarted.

Anyway: I'm not here to fight the penalty he got, I'm just here to say what I think about all of this.
exactly, hit the nail on the head.
Wow, what an awesome thread.
lol yeah its incredible
Yes, infact now i close this thread.

For round #2 all is done and decisions are taken.

Sorry but i cannot see other chance to continue the discussion peacefully.
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG