The online racing simulator
nah, just go on guys! Gives me some entertainment
Quote from n-murray :Thank you for doing it but we would apretiate it if you didn't go around telling people to be angry at us after all of the stuff me and andy done for you the past few months.

^^^ I'm sorry but I did say thanks.
| | |

EDIT: if it wasn't for me and andy you would never have gotten into ERT and got to know everyone and you me and andy helped admin the tho challange and you wouldn't be as well known in lfs as you are now
With all due respect Niall, I'm not going to argue about this any more. Enjoy the last round of your series, and good luck.
Yeah ERT is a great team still going strong and is led by two great guys who put the team first, and I have to agree, Chris was a total nobody before he was part of your cup...
Quote from boothy :Yeah ERT is a great team still going strong and is led by two great guys who put the team first, and I have to agree, Chris was a total nobody before he was part of your cup...

I never said that ert was/is a great or even a good team, what I said was that ert helped chris get to know people and obviesly a bit of racecraft. I never said anything about him being apart of the cup helped him. If you have nothing to do with the cup and if you don't know me or about the cup please don't comment on something nothing to do with you and if you do read about thee subject properly first.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Quote from pacesetter :With all due respect Niall, but you didn't do too much for ERT, :P

And Chris got into ERT iniatially from a push from me, and maybe Andy, after the conversation initially when I joined Team Ireland to leave W00T. You called him a stupid English b*****d or something :P So IMO you havent done too much for him Andy did do a bit with the TBOC in fairness, but thats not down to me to comment on, as it wasn't something I was too involved in.

James, me and andy did EVERYTHING for ert, you did the least!!
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
OMG this is catastrophy
Yep, nice fight

Btw Niall, is there any chance to get the points table done or is it too much asking?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yep, nice fight

Btw Niall, is there any chance to get the points table done or is it too much asking?

I will do it asap I'm on holidays trying to enjoy them so I will try organize them to get done.
Okay Niall, deleting all my spam. And I think you should too IMO, or atleast move them out of here. Cos to be fair it isn't helping your league.
I'm sure if I was never in ERT I would still be a member of the community.

Niall, your behaviour and attitude really does shock me. The fact that after the failure that the MMSC Season 1 was, you decide to come back and have another go. You have runied this season, which, with NDR's help, was turning out to be perfectly decent, because of your stupid, childish actions. I decided not to spoil the day for the 6 or 7 racers who turned up to find that neither of the two "competent" admins could be bothered to either turn up or ask someone else to stand in. I've wasted my own time to save what would of been a massive cock up, and what have I had in return?

A blasting.

Regarding ERT, Me and Ben made the decision to merge WooT Motorsport and Experion Racing, and we were both placed in the Senior Management role, aka the same position that Niall was in. How exactly was that giving me a "big break"

Regarding The TBOC, "Andy helping me" never happened really. Yann Laprovotte (GreyBull [CHA]) gave me more help than Andy did (Thanks Yann ) and to the best of my knowledge, Niall did absoloutley nothing at all, other than cause a crashfest in Round 1.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

Chris
Quote from Wilko868 :I'm sure if I was never in ERT I would still be a member of the community.

Niall, your behaviour and attitude really does shock me. The fact that after the failure that the MMSC Season 1 was, you decide to come back and have another go. You have runied this season, which, with NDR's help, was turning out to be perfectly decent, because of your stupid, childish actions. I decided not to spoil the day for the 6 or 7 racers who turned up to find that neither of the two "competent" admins could be bothered to either turn up or ask someone else to stand in. I've wasted my own time to save what would of been a massive cock up, and what have I had in return?

A blasting.

Regarding ERT, Me and Ben made the decision to merge WooT Motorsport and Experion Racing, and we were both placed in the Senior Management role, aka the same position that Niall was in. How exactly was that giving me a "big break"

Regarding The TBOC, "Andy helping me" never happened really. Yann Laprovotte (GreyBull [CHA]) gave me more help than Andy did (Thanks Yann ) and to the best of my knowledge, Niall did absoloutley nothing at all, other than cause a crashfest in Round 1.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

Chris

Ok I'm sick of arguing, you were never a manager or had a lead role in ert me andy and James were/did, and andy was an admin for the tboc and I never caused crashes the only reason why I didn't compete towards the end was because I got crashed out so many times. Really guys I'm done arguing
Quote from n-murray :Ok I'm sick of arguing, you were never a manager or had a lead role in ert me andy and James were/did, and andy was an admin for the tboc and I never caused crashes the only reason why I didn't compete towards the end was because I got crashed out so many times. Really guys I'm done arguing

You can't counter somebody's point and then declare the argument to be over. To put an end to an argument you have to be the bigger man and just stop talking.

Maybe the two of you don't realise but you're just degrading the view people have of you with each new post, regardless of its content.
Quote from joshdifabio :You can't counter somebody's point and then declare the argument to be over. To put an end to an argument you have to be the bigger man and just stop talking.

Maybe the two of you don't realise but you're just degrading the view people have of you with each new post, regardless of its content.

Post. Of. The. Week.

i dont wanna burst no bubbles but Me and Chris had lead roles in ERT
Quote from jwardy :i dont wanna burst no bubbles but Me and Chris had lead roles in ERT

Yes.
Quote from joshdifabio :You can't counter somebody's point and then declare the argument to be over. To put an end to an argument you have to be the bigger man and just stop talking.

^^^
| | | (very good point)ok i see all of the other posts but im not replying, therefore, not arguing anymore, i am still talking but not arguing.
Quote from n-murray :and andy was an admin for the tboc and I never caused crashes

You wrecked me.

Round 5: Race Discussion
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG