The online racing simulator
Awesome racing in Pool B.

Got chased down by 2 of the PlayerZone guys in each round, quick quick guys
Looks like Pool B was way more fun than Pool A today.
Quote from koolby :Looks like Pool B was way more fun than Pool A today.

I'd be extremely surprised if that's the truth. Most of the event was a pure mess from what I saw : drivers spamming in the chat box, a race taking 5 laps to be restarted after LFS' put the front row runners at the back of the grid, multiple pile-ups, arguments after the race, etc, etc...

I'm not critisising anything, as I know it's extremely hard to organise a league gathering 50 guys every event, just telling what I saw
Quote from PaulC2K :Seeing as ive only just seen this, and theres no effort to contact people who were involved for them to have their say or any announcement of the penalties on here...

Why was i given a 30-sec penalty for "crash with sermilan" when he clearly had room and started weaving/wobbling around and ultimately turns left into me for a right kink corner, of which not once did he make any effort to look where i was to see if there was room to weave about in. I made it clear i was protecting the inside line for the corner,left him plenty of room, yet he drove irratically and made no attempt to check where i was, turned into me just before the apex of the corner and spun both of us, causing me to go from 12th down to pretty much last through , and *I* was the one who lost time and 6+ places, and despite that i was only 8sec behind him same place the following lap.

I didnt cry about it, despite the fact that i'd taken the corner perfectly cleanly and given him ample room to go through the section, i just accepted it as a racing incident and left it at that. Instead he takes ME out, moans about losing a smidgin on time, and yet I get a 30sec penalty? Someone needs to grow a pair, and accept THEIR part in the incident, rather than instantly look for someone else to blame.

Absolutely pathetic, and spending some time to study the incident would prove that, and would result in a completely different outcome.

I've already explained in the last post what I thought of our "racing accident", so I won't repeat my self.
"Growing a pair" doesn't mean "don't giving a **** about anyone else" in my opinion.
Giving "ample room to go through" should not consider the grass, only the track!
"Moaning about losing a smidgin on time" - for foolish reasons I do regret loosing time. Moaning... consider it as you wish, but I think it's complaining. I'd rather do that than being a bully on track or do revenge wrecking... for now, at least...
"*I* was the one who lost time and 6+ places..." - that was your own fault, in my opinion. If you'd left me enough room there, we could've both went through and you could've challenged me even on the very next corner.
"I didnt cry about it" - then don't start now. Better think about it.
"despite the fact that i'd taken the corner perfectly cleanly" - it would've been IF I WASN'T THERE!!!!
"Absolutely pathetic, and spending some time to study the incident" - pathetic or not, wanted to see who's fault it really was. In the race I thought it was yours, but I needed to check to make sure.

The race incident was at AS2, race 1, pool A, lap 11, begining of the 2nd sector, for all who wish to know.

Furthermore, I call for change in the complaint rules. Let it be open for anybody to see, not only PM to the admin and we will avoid this kind of "surprises" in the future.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I'd be extremely surprised if that's the truth. Most of the event was a pure mess from what I saw : drivers spamming in the chat box, a race taking 5 laps to be restarted after LFS' put the front row runners at the back of the grid, multiple pile-ups, arguments after the race, etc, etc...

I'm not critisising anything, as I know it's extremely hard to organise a league gathering 50 guys every event, just telling what I saw

Indeed the first race was a bit of a pain with guys pitting and spec'ing on the lag lap, followed by a melee of crashes, but such is life.

Didn't get to see any altercations in the second race though, just felt the breath from a PLZ member on the back of my neck for all 16 laps!
Well, for starters, I don't think that some of these guys no how to drive, and I know fair is fair, and they were quicker in qualifying, but, they knew that this league is ran by Airio, and when you spectate you lose your place on the grid, so I don't understand when people crashed on the lag lap they spectated? Kinda stupid, and definetly didn't enjoy my first nights racing.
It is LFS bug.Drivers take a wrong route.South City is known with this thing.It was an incident in lag lap,and people didnt spectate,LFS autospectate them because a big crash and they all had wrong route.So,it is autospectate.I had a pole position,and when i saw wrong grid on restart,i start to protest about that
Team spirit on first place !
I'm very sorry for what happens in pool a and b.

In pool a i made i mistake, before race i toggle the midrace check to permit people make soma laps.
But after the big crash in pool A some guys decides to re-join.
These guys finished the race but they will not score points in race 1, of course (kart-36 and dizzydarryn).

When qualification are finished usually people press SHIFT+P and go to box to change set o add fuel, after people return on track.

But it's very bad making crash after race, take the wrong way and automatically server send u spectate so when race restart u've lost your qualification position.

For next racers i will change the race 2 sort method. First 12 inverted respect race 1 and other in the same order how finished race 1.
This because it's an hard work form the grid manually.
DNF will start from the back.

And NO LAG LAP.
Quote from pacesetter :Well, for starters, I don't think that some of these guys no how to drive, and I know fair is fair, and they were quicker in qualifying, but, they knew that this league is ran by Airio, and when you spectate you lose your place on the grid, so I don't understand when people crashed on the lag lap they spectated? Kinda stupid, and definetly didn't enjoy my first nights racing.

First I dont like guys like you , because you dont see in front of your eyes, after first race you are start to insulting me in the same time and I was not been there in the accident where are you finished your first race crashed. You are just show your mental weekness, and I was just ignore you to not put myself down on to your level.
second : lag lap is not start of the race , it is just fake start , and the admin can not be allow themselwes to put him to block the chat , he had the obligation to the race , to control the race , manage the grid and the other stuf , what the admins usualy do.
Quote from Ki-Men :First I dont like guys like you , because you dont see in front of your eyes, after first race you are start to insulting me in the same time and I was not been there in the accident where are you finished your first race crashed. You are just show your mental weekness, and I was just ignore you to not put myself down on to your level.

Well, first of all, I apoligise, I have, by now, sent a pm to you, explaining what I thought had happened, and everything else in detail is in the pm, the only reason I'm posting this here is so that people can see I apoligise for my mistake.

Quote from Ki-Men :second : lag lap is not start of the race , it is just fake start , and the admin can not be allow themselwes to put him to block the chat , he had the obligation to the race , to control the race , manage the grid and the other stuf , what the admins usualy do.

Okay, I agree, you're right. But, the problem we had in the first place could've easily been avoided, and even the spam that went on when michele came to fix the problem
@michele0676 - will you please explain why did you change your opinion on mine & PaulC2K incident as soon as he started bitching on the forum?

1. Did you ever look at the incident before making your original decision?
2. What rule exactly did you apply when you decide to give him the 30 secs penalty?
3. What rule exactly did you apply when you decide that I was to blame for that incident?

This is very important, I need to know what kind of rules are in place for this league, so please answer me.
Quote from sermilan :@michele0676 - will you please explain why did you change your opinion on mine & PaulC2K incident as soon as he started bitching on the forum?

2. What rule exactly did you apply when you decide to give him the 30 secs penalty?
3. What rule exactly did you apply when you decide that I was to blame for that incident?

This is very important, I need to know what kind of rules are in place for this league, so please answer me.

3 posts all moaning about the same thing? Very mature.

1,2 & 3) Read the posts which already answer the question. He never intended to give ME the penalty, it was a mistake, YOU were the one who should have been penalised, he NEVER changed his mind, only corrected a mistake in the published outcome of the incident.
I'd imagine the penalty was for having enough room for the corner, and then deciding to turn into the other driver sending him spinning off the track just before the corner itself. And again, it was YOU, never me.

I've made it very clear that i felt it was a racing incident, even though it cost me considerably more time and places than it did to you, nor did i get an appology for being taken off. If you wish for the ORIGINAL (not incorrect) decision, 30sec added onto YOUR time, then im more than happy to go with the admins original decision at your insistance.

Let me know your choice, i'll be only too happy to oblige, particularly after agreeing to drop YOUR penalty, for a incident YOU caused, which YOU reported, and YOU have since started crying about because its outcome was incorrectly published. I have very little sympathy for you now, clearly your just looking to blame anyone and everything, despite making irratic driving mistakes which ruin other peoples races while having very little impact on your own and show no remorse or even a care in the world.
Quote from ivantod :It is LFS bug.Drivers take a wrong route.South City is known with this thing.It was an incident in lag lap,and people didnt spectate,LFS autospectate them because a big crash and they all had wrong route.So,it is autospectate.I had a pole position,and when i saw wrong grid on restart,i start to protest about that
Team spirit on first place !

For this very reason, i've rarely driven a lag lap with any effort to race, more often than not (esp if im near the back) i'll just move off the racing line out of the way and let everyone charge forward and i'll just tootle along at my own pace.
Its just not worth driving with such urgency, because if someone gets sent flying (which is easy enough in LFS) they get dumped at the back of the grid (can happen in non Airio servers too, if they havent joined quickly enough) then either they start at the back of the grid unfairly, or everyone else has to wait around while the grid is redone because people cant do a lag lap without taking it easy. Its a shame peoples races get ruined by something this silly tbh.
Quote from pacesetter :Well, first of all, I apoligise, I have, by now, sent a pm to you, explaining what I thought had happened, and everything else in detail is in the pm, the only reason I'm posting this here is so that people can see I apoligise for my mistake.

Appologize accepted.
Maybe I was a litle to hard to you on the forum, sorry for that.

Let s race.
Quote from PaulC2K :3 posts all moaning about the same thing? Very mature.

1,2 & 3) Read the posts which already answer the question. He never intended to give ME the penalty, it was a mistake, YOU were the one who should have been penalised, he NEVER changed his mind, only corrected a mistake in the published outcome of the incident.
I'd imagine the penalty was for having enough room for the corner, and then deciding to turn into the other driver sending him spinning off the track just before the corner itself. And again, it was YOU, never me.

I've made it very clear that i felt it was a racing incident, even though it cost me considerably more time and places than it did to you, nor did i get an appology for being taken off. If you wish for the ORIGINAL (not incorrect) decision, 30sec added onto YOUR time, then im more than happy to go with the admins original decision at your insistance.

Let me know your choice, i'll be only too happy to oblige, particularly after agreeing to drop YOUR penalty, for a incident YOU caused, which YOU reported, and YOU have since started crying about because its outcome was incorrectly published. I have very little sympathy for you now, clearly your just looking to blame anyone and everything, despite making irratic driving mistakes which ruin other peoples races while having very little impact on your own and show no remorse or even a care in the world.

I never sow he took you as his lawyer?

If you want to contintue arguing with me on this subject, then answer my post that was addresed to you, this one is for him to answer.

"3 posts all moaning about the same thing? Very mature." - this is your 2nd, you'll getting there
Quote from sermilan :@michele0676 - will you please explain why did you change your opinion on mine & PaulC2K incident as soon as he started bitching on the forum?

1. Yes, but i thought that the damaged guy in that crash was u ! I totally inverted the situation.

2. There are 3 king of penalties, 10 & 30 seconds and disqualification.
It depends by incident gravity, if guys involved lost some position, if there are car damaged, if after incident guy return position, etc etc etc.

3. How explain in 1. i did a big mistake in that protest and i inverted your and his position in incident. U caused that incident and u had no negative consequences.
i vote K2r
Quote from PaulC2K :For this very reason, i've rarely driven a lag lap with any effort to race, more often than not (esp if im near the back) i'll just move off the racing line out of the way and let everyone charge forward and i'll just tootle along at my own pace.
Its just not worth driving with such urgency, because if someone gets sent flying (which is easy enough in LFS) they get dumped at the back of the grid (can happen in non Airio servers too, if they havent joined quickly enough) then either they start at the back of the grid unfairly, or everyone else has to wait around while the grid is redone because people cant do a lag lap without taking it easy. Its a shame peoples races get ruined by something this silly tbh.

My point. But I just didn't understand why the guys in pool b which some were, more experienced UF-Baby R drivers. So, why did they bother going and doing full on racing in something that takes place for half a lap.

EDIT: Admin ManX hit me rather unfairly in race 2 lap 1 coming through the chicane, this was easily avoidable, and can't understand why he didn't even return the place
Votes for last race:

KY2R: 14
BL1R: 12

---

Standing updated.

Rules updated:
- no lag lap for next races;
- in 2nd race grid reversed only for first 12, no change for others.
So with all the bitches and whining... ill rather just share my experience from my first race.

Pre qualifying was a party especially having never driven the cars in this format (missed first race). Anywayz, I managed to get 8th fastest time. Looked super forward to the race based on how close times were in pre quali.

Battled with the full track in qualifying and wasnt so happy with my time, but nevertheless, still managed to qualify 6th. I managed to get over the line with 1second to go in quali, beat my pb thru sector 1, and then bumped the wall thru the chicane... duh... aborted the lap!

Got caught in the first corner pile up and that, together with my lag, cause me to have a serious smash of note! and , SORRY ADMIN, pitted and rejoined Anywayz, managed 2nd fastest lap and finished 1 lap behind.

Started heat 2 in 14th, had a good first lap until someone spun in front exiting the chicane and once again, lagg caused quite some damage, so i pitted (legitimately this time!), repaired damage, and continued 3/4's of lap behind. ended up just about last and 3rd fastest lap time (i think). Despite my 2 dismal races, I quite enjoyed the experience in any case...

Thanks Admins, was quite a bit of fun, look forward tot he next one!
I vote Ky2r
Quote from sermilan :I never sow he took you as his lawyer?

If you want to contintue arguing with me on this subject, then answer my post that was addresed to you, this one is for him to answer.

"3 posts all moaning about the same thing? Very mature." - this is your 2nd, you'll getting there

I'm not a race judge nor it's my duty to make decisions in this case, but it's clearly your fault. Paul was on his line, you waved 2 times, and on the 2nd time you hit him. Heres the video if you want to check it yourself, and others as well (as you said these should be made public).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9tdf821ZrA
KY2R: 15

up
Quote from michele0676 :Proposal.

KY2R: 12

Now stop voting.

On Thursday 06/08 we will decide the track in this way.

21.30 GMT+2 - BL1R: 5 minutes qualification
21.40 GMT+2 - BL1R: 8 laps race no pit
22.10 GMT+2 - KY2R: 5 minutes qualification
22.20 GMT+2 - KY2R: 6 laps race no pit

In each race only del podium take point:
1° - 10 points
2° - 8 points
3° - 6 points

After races (here, in forum) first, second and third guy vote his preferred track for Special Midnigh Race.

At that point, we make the sum and the winner will define the track !

---

Example 1:

BL1R Race 1 podium: Kart-36, Ulisse, Fiore
KY2R Race 2 podium: Ulisse, Fiore, Kart-36

Total Points:
Ulisse: 18 points
Kart-36: 16 points
Fiore: 14 points

Ulisse vote is for KY2R, well KY2R will be the track for last race.

---

Example 2:

BL1R Race 1 podium: Kart-36, Ulisse, Fiore
KY2R Race 2 podium: Ulisse, Kart-26, Fiore

Total Points:
Ulisse: 18 points
Kart-36: 18 points
Fiore: 12 points

Ulisse vote is for KY2R, Kart-36 vote for BL1R.
But Fiore vote for BL1R, so BL1R will be the track for last race.

---

DO U LIKE THIS ?

If there is someone really interested in this, please send me a private message (minimum 12 racers).
Otherwise we continue simple voting.
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG