The online racing simulator
I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
I-SCAR series skins
To Participate in I-SCAR, and since this is modded series, uploading skins is mandatory for participation.

Stock Car skins are also mandatory. The only thing we will regulate is big numbers on the doors and roof. I have attached an example, so take a look if you aren't familiar with this type of skin format.

Remember, the number on the roof is facing the LEFT side. In other words, on the skin map, the number should be upside down. Decals will not be mandated.

The example shows the bare minimum for a skin.

NOTE: the mod uses an FXO chassis so all skins will be FXO skins. However, the mod recognizes the new car as "NAS". So...create the skins as "NAS_<insert name>" instead of "FXO_<insert name>"

EDIT: Those of you who want NASCAR numbers, I know a great site where you can get them: http://www.isitfast.com/nascar_drivers_numbers_decals.htm

Skin pack (updated 9/1/09): http://burnsy.no-ip.info/I-SCAR/iscar-skin-pack.zip
Attached images
NAS_Example.jpg
Ill post my skin if we manage to get a sub section if not ill pm it to u.
#5 - wild
I think this meets your requirements;
Attached images
NAS_Wild.jpg
add to hood too ^^

E: I meant roof :doh:
Quote from wild :I think this meets your requirements;

It needs to have big number son the sides and on the roof (check me and lizardfolk's skins) The number on the roof needs to be adjusted so that in the skin, the number on the roof is upside down. Just make your number bigger on the side, and put it on the roof as well.
Alright.. This is what I'm rockin' Lemme know if it needs anything modified
Attached images
NAS_SoggyPepper.jpg
Quote from wild :I think this meets your requirements;

The number has to be bigger. Make the SG logo smaller and the 93 much bigger.

Also the number has to be on the roof as well (facing left).

Quote from EliteAti :add to hood too ^^

No, number on the hood is not necessary.

Big numbers on the doors and roof (facing left). Just look at the other skins and the example (i believe it is explained thoroughly in the op)

Quote from Soggyfrenchfries :Alright.. This is what I'm rockin' Lemme know if it needs anything modified

Perfect, wonderful skin
Another good site for high res #'s is www.masgrafx.com/racing

#29 Goodwrench Chevy Impala skin

EDIT: #11 Goodwrench Chevy Impala for DJ Saxy (crashbrad)

EDIT 2: #29 Black Goodwrench Dale Sr homage
Attached images
NAS_29Goodwrench.jpg
NAS_11Goodwrench.jpg
NAS_29DaleSrhomage.jpg
Alright, as requested by AW:

Asphalt Warrior's Stock Cars

#4 and the #88

Also, the third Clockwork car, #43

(PS, if there's any mistakes please let me know asap)
Attached images
NAS_AWStockCar4.jpg
NAS_AWStockCar88.jpg
NAS_Clockwork43.jpg
Sorry to do this to you guys.. but I just couldnt live with that other car.. so I did another last night... this is what Im using from now on sorry for any inconvenience.
Attached images
NAS_SoggyFFNOS.jpg
Well I thought about something today. NASCAR drivers don't ALWAYS run the same paint-schemes. So can't we use a different skin for a certain race if we want? Especially at the allstar race?
Green and Gold, Boxing Kangaroo. It can only be team Australias entry.
Attached images
NAS_86-BoxingRoo.jpg
HEL_Aus-Helm.jpg
skin
Attached images
NAS_DT_2.jpg
Quote from Danas :skin

That skin isn't nascar style but the requirements are only "stock car" and I've seen a few international stock cars with a similar layout to yours so this skin is fine (the numbers are big enough )

However, I will recommend that all competitors adopt the nascar style layout just for the sake of simulating a stock car environment.

Thanks,
Lizard
Skins updated in OP
Just the blue and Helmet have been added i get a feeling ill be running the Blue version rather then green, but just incase.
And made the helmet cause i was bored lol.
my skin
Attached images
NAS_09JGordon.jpg
Quote from AstroBoy :Skins updated in OP
Just the blue and Helmet have been added i get a feeling ill be running the Blue version rather then green, but just incase.
And made the helmet cause i was bored lol.

Why? I loved the green version

Quote from nathan246 :my skin

Skin not accepted. If you haven't noticed, the mod already has this skin but it doesn't match the FXO frame.

The Stock Car skins has to be FXO
Can anyone make me a skin? please? I am 06
i just make a new one...
Attached images
NAS_24_ISCAR.jpg
This thread is closed

I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG