The online racing simulator
Good suggestion, that kind of incident and aren't intentional, i'm agree with u.
Grats first 3 in prequalifications! the laptimes are unbelievable!good race today!
Yes, nice time in the Pool A top ten.

Race password sended.

Good Luck ALL for the race !

yeah, laptimes are crazy. The races should be a completely different kettle of fish though, wont be any warm rear tyres in those races so it'll be interesting to see how those folk get on with cold rears (likewise for folk like me who couldnt even get a stunning lap WITH warm tyres! ).

Good to see kart-36 got his wheel up & running again, its one thing losing out due to a crash, but not even being able to start due to hardware issues is a real downer so glad to see thats sorted
one vote for BL1r
Proposal.

KY2R: 12
BL1R: 12

Now stop voting.

On Thursday 06/08 we will decide the track in this way.

21.30 GMT+2 - BL1R: 5 minutes qualification
21.40 GMT+2 - BL1R: 8 laps race no pit
22.10 GMT+2 - KY2R: 5 minutes qualification
22.20 GMT+2 - KY2R: 6 laps race no pit

In each race only del podium take point:
1° - 10 points
2° - 8 points
3° - 6 points

After races (here, in forum) first, second and third guy vote his preferred track for Special Midnigh Race.

At that point, we make the sum and the winner will define the track !

---

Example 1:

BL1R Race 1 podium: Kart-36, Ulisse, Fiore
KY2R Race 2 podium: Ulisse, Fiore, Kart-36

Total Points:
Ulisse: 18 points
Kart-36: 16 points
Fiore: 14 points

Ulisse vote is for KY2R, well KY2R will be the track for last race.

---

Example 2:

BL1R Race 1 podium: Kart-36, Ulisse, Fiore
KY2R Race 2 podium: Ulisse, Kart-26, Fiore

Total Points:
Ulisse: 18 points
Kart-36: 18 points
Fiore: 12 points

Ulisse vote is for KY2R, Kart-36 vote for BL1R.
But Fiore vote for BL1R, so BL1R will be the track for last race.

---

DO U LIKE THIS ?
i see, got to kick out on turn 1 all who voted for KY2R.
Sounds good, can't wait to race tonight TBH, i didnt think that South City would make for good racing, but now I think there's plenty of places to overtake.
haha thanks paul
Yeah hopefully it wont break again, it just starts to recalibrate itself and then it just wont work
Should be okay for today
your solution is great mc!
but i don't think that all the pilots that are joining the league have voted...what's the point in stop the votes now?

anyway, as i said, it's a good way to decide the track...i hope that who voted for BL1R will win
hi bro, my choise for track is ky2r.

For the incident on last lap last race,
My only saying is,

i did respect all of you guys, because i keept the green line and i was in the front and left enought room for everyone.
Now, if some racers like to take silly risk on the last lap at the last corner it s there own issue untul it affect me.
In this case it did positivly

So thanks again guys
This league is becoming more and more rediculous.
It just keeps on accepting sing ups...
Half of Infinity team just joined, just because they are (very) fast at so6.

And how is it possible that someone who didn't sign up for the league yet is just wondering about on the BABY UFR LEAGUE 1 server...

If this keeps on going, I wont be attending anymore races...
Quote from koolby :This league is becoming more and more rediculous.

And how is it possible that someone who didn't sign up for the league yet is just wondering about on the BABY UFR LEAGUE 1 server...

The reply is simple mate.
Two places was free in pool A after that yesterday i sended the race pass.
Before Lopino12 asked me to join. I reply him that he can join but in Pool B.
But after 2 places was free and so, i think, it's more right that a fast guy like Lopino race in Pool A that in Pool B.

Or not ?
Quote from koolby :This league is becoming more and more rediculous.

It's a free to join league, isn't it? And don't think we are only fast on SO6, we can do it on any other tracks. See you on the track.
OMG a bad thing it's happens and i'm a little disappoints !

Lopino12 u DON'T MUST SEND SERVER PASSWORD to guy NOT JOINED IN THE LEAGUE !!!

This's not correct !

Arrowkart4 cannot join in Pool A, if he want there is space on pool B !
Quote from RevengeR :It's a free to join league, isn't it? And don't think we are only fast on SO6, we can do it on any other tracks. See you on the track.

Revenger in this case it happens a not correct thing.
Lopino12 have sent the race server pass to a guys NOT joined in League.
I think this is not correct , expecially without asking me nothing.

So for Lopine12 i made an exception because there was space on pool A and Lopino12 is a fast guy but for arrowkart4 i cannot make the same because there is no space in server.
Pondering that:
- it's possibile discarge only the "bad round result";
- there are only 64 slot and the members are more then 80.

I've decided to close the subscriptions to league.

wasnt very nice event this one obviously things got very hot in race 1 so right after it grid was absolute chaos. I cant understand why peeps who crashed on 1st lap, went to pits and rejoined the race were even allowed to do so. When u crash and spec or go to pits by shift+P race is over for you. This is how it is in every normal league out there.

And tbh i gotta say sorry to Kart for that spin in race2... altho i wanted to do something like that in my mind but decided to play it cool. Im really sorry it didnt turned out like that mate all i wanted to do at that moment was to catch your draft as soon as possible and try to get the inside of the coming up right turn.
damn!!! USE THESE STUPID PADDLES TO LOOK BY YOUR SIDE!!!
i watch more left and right than on track! 2 retry in this evening only because some drivers think to be alone on track!
I think everyone has 2 buttons on wheel to look on side! USE IT!!!!!!!!
Agree mate... especially if u (in general) happened to stop on the race line after a crash or whatever. Instead of trying to get away from there and risking to get hit and ruin more people's race it'd be a lot more gentleman like to get quick on shift+s.
Quote from ZanZi :wasnt very nice event this one obviously things got very hot in race 1 so right after it grid was absolute chaos. I cant understand why peeps who crashed on 1st lap, went to pits and rejoined the race were even allowed to do so. When u crash and spec or go to pits by shift+P race is over for you. This is how it is in every normal league out there.

And tbh i gotta say sorry to Kart for that spin in race2... altho i wanted to do something like that in my mind but decided to play it cool. Im really sorry it didnt turned out like that mate all i wanted to do at that moment was to catch your draft as soon as possible and try to get the inside of the coming up right turn.

Why on earth would you want to spin him? What he do to you?
because of what i wrote in the first paragraph mate.
Lol, well that's not really a reason to run someone of the track...
Quote from michele0676 :OMG really sorry mate, but i think that i've made a little mistake !

Infact Sermilan open protest for that but sincerely u was clean, u did change line one 1 times and sermilan, i think, had to toggle gas !

I delete immediately your penalty !

Original 30 secs penalty was for Sermilan, not for u !

If u want consider that a race incident then i do not assign penalties to Sermilan.

AGAIN SORRY MATE.

WHAT??????????
ORIGINAL 30 SECS PENALTY WAS FOR SERMILAN, NOT FOR U!????????
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????????

I started overtaking him and was on the inside line ALREADY, when he was aiming at appex, not leaving me any room there, WHILE I WAS ALREADY BESIDE HIM, and it was MY FAULT???????????????????

WHAT RULES ARE WE APPLYING HERE????????????
"u did change line one 1 times and sermilan, i think, had to toggle gas !" - well, let me clear something for you... he can change his line 1 time off the racing line and then get back to it whenever he wants at any straight, BUT BEFORE SOMEONE STARTS OVERTAKING MANOUVRE. WHEN THAT ONE IS ALREADY BESIDE HIM, HE HAS TO LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM, OTHERWISE HE WILL PUSH HIM OFF THE TRACK, wouldn't he??????????????????????????????

"Racing accident" or "sermilan's fault" MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hum... Sorry for not being there in time for race 2. I was speaking with family while having some rest, wasn't really watching the hour to be honest, and the race was already underway when I reached the computer. Sorry for the ones who couldn't avoid my car while it was stopped on the grid. I know, it's a stupid incident, I learned a good lesson here, and this will never ever happen from my side.

PS : Why not getting a subsection on that forum? All of the requirement are met, the league is currently underway and it has its own website.
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG