The online racing simulator
I'll just post here, to say that I am interested in joining season 3, whenever it comes. I have fallen in love with the FZ5.
Rumor has it we'll have something in the lines of the RSC. Soon-ish.
Allright!
I missed out last season, 'cause of work. Luckily I'll have more time to race, although I'll be one of the slowest; but everybody knows the story about the hare and the tortuce!!!
Hope you'll get it organised Dan!
If I can help, let me know!!!
Grtz Teun
LOL, should be open to sign up as soon as Vic gets the new section up
Quote from danowat :LOL, should be open to sign up as soon as Vic gets the new section up

Yay! Brilliant news.
Epic bump . any event this year ? , i wanna tackle me Rac , and if dan doesent want to admin it , im sure i can lure some Ndr guys into it
Quote from jwardy :Epic bump . any event this year ? , i wanna tackle me Rac , and if dan doesent want to admin it , im sure i can lure some Ndr guys into it

:hide:

No you damn well can't
I'd do it for cookies.
If someone wants to run it, they are welcome to do so

There is very little chance I am going to run another season.
Rssc 3 it is hope to see Dan Racing
I'd love to do a season in this. Hopefully someone will volunteer to admin, I will be happy to help out with pre-season arrangement if anyone needs help
Quote from danowat :If someone wants to run it, they are welcome to do so

There is very little chance I am going to run another season.

May as well keep it 'in house' eh ?
I'm spare after the UFRC thingy ends.
This will be taken over by Chris wilkinson , i hope thats what he has planned cos im making him do it :P
Quote from jwardy :This will be taken over by Chris wilkinson , i hope thats what he has planned cos im making him do it :P

I take it you didnt see Bean0's post :P

I mean yeah if your up for it Bean0 it would be good to keep it in CR
Chris has already applied for a subsection
Dan has told me that as long as I keep the format relatively intact, I can work on bringing it back this Autumn/Winter.
Chris asked me at the same time as Jack posted, I really didn't know anyone else was / would be interested in running it.
I couldn't give a rats ass who admins it.

I just want to race in it.
Quote from bean0 :i couldn't give a rats ass who admins it.

I just want to race in it.

+1
Yeah, as long as the format stays pretty much the same, and the adminning stays at the same high standard and doesn't turn into a joke, i personally can't wait for another season...

Road Sport Summer Cup Season 3 - Pre season disscusion
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG