Real first and last name:Yann Laprevotte
Username:GreyBull [CHA]
Car Number:33
Team:ROFLMAO Motorsports
Real first and last name: Chris Wilkinson
Username: Wilko868
Car Number: 47
Team: None

Sign-up is provisional, I am waiting on some news from Lizardfolk and didn't want to miss out on a place to drive
Real first and last name: Nathan Lamothe
Username: nathan246
Car Number: 24
Real first and last name: Fredrik Enersen
Username: audimasta
Car Number: 99
Team: CoRe Racing
Quote from audimasta :Real first and last name: Fredrik Enersen
Username: audimasta
Car Number: 99
Team: CoRe Racing

CoRe now has more than 3 drivers. So far the points scoring drivers are 9, 16, and 89.

Let me know if this line up is changed. The lineup can be changed any time as long as it is BEFORE a race's qualifying day.
Real first and last name: Tommy Østgaard
Username: Tomhah
Car Number: 66
Team: CoRe Racing 2
Quote from Tomhah :Real first and last name: Tommy Østgaard
Username: Tomhah
Car Number: 66
Team: CoRe Racing 2

I'll sort Enersen with you. So now CoRe 2 needs 1 more CoRe member to be a complete team.

Please let me know if there are changes in the line ups
Line up change.

Chadwick will now drive for FBI:

Quote :Female Body Inspectors: 3
#11, #29, #86

Real first and last name: Jarl Teien
Username: arox23
Car Number: 06

awsome.
cant do this i just tried the car and its impossible for me and i just released how crap i am
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by lizardfolk : Spam (yum)
Quote from brt900 :cant do this i just tried the car and its impossible for me and i just released how crap i am

Hey... Just give it some practice bro.. I wanted to uninstall LFS after the first day of messing with that car... practice practice
Quote from brt900 :cant do this i just tried the car and its impossible for me and i just released how crap i am

Hey give it a couple more days of practice. League starts at the end of this month and it is much more than enough time to get yourself good enough to atleast stay on track.

I've been practicing for 2 weeks now and I'm comfortably knocking out low 21s and high 20s. If i can get that much progress within that short of time. You can definitely get in good shape within a month. The server has also become a friendly place. Just ask one of the top runners to help or give some tips and I'm sure they'd lend any support they can give.
I was hitting low 1:21's the second day I got this mod...Just takes time man.
Yup yup.. it took me a few days to pick it up.. And im basically on all the time.. so there's almost always someone on the server
Quote from Soggyfrenchfries :Yup yup.. it took me a few days to pick it up.. And im basically on all the time.. so there's almost always someone on the server

Lets keep the signup thread clear of other chat now please
Quote from lizardfolk :Lets keep the signup thread clear of other chat now please

hypocrite! We're inspiring people to not give up with this mod!
well is there any one out there whos made a team willing to let me in there team so i have some supporrt in this league
Quote from brt900 :well is there any one out there whos made a team willing to let me in there team so i have some supporrt in this league

I think Velociround Racing was a made up team just for this league maybe you could ask them.
This thread is closed

I-SCAR series signups
(110 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG