The online racing simulator
I have compiled a list of incidents involving the 21 car of Niall Murray in Round 4.

Race 1

Lap 4 - Turn 4 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 51.
Lap 4 - Turn 6 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 51.
Lap 5 - Turn 1 - Reckless Driving.
Lap 5 - Pit Straight - Reckless and Dangerous Driving.
Lap 6 - Pit Straight - Attempting to intentionally wreck car 36

Race 2

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 10.
Lap 2 - Turn 1 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 38.
Lap 6 - Turn 2 - Causing avoidable contact with car 51.
Lap 6 - Turn 4 - Causing avoidable contact with car 22
Lap 11 - Pit Straight - Reckless Driving, causing an avoidable incident with car 05
Lap 11 - Turn 1 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 05.

Race 3

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 05
Lap 1 - Turn 6 - Lack of situational awareness, also causing an avoidable incident with cars 6 and 91.
Lap 2 - Turns 3/4 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 10.
Lap 8 - Turn 1 - Reckless Driving, causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 8 - Turn 2 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 12 - Overuse of horn
Lap 13 - Turn 1 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 14 - Turn 1 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 14 - Turn 2/3 - Attempting to intentionally wreck car 22.
Lap 14 - Turn 5 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 22.
Lap 15 - Turn 6 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 22.
Over the line - Attempting to intentionally wreck car 22.

Thanks

Chris
Quote from Wilko868 :I have compiled a list of incidents involving the 21 car of Niall Murray in Round 4.

Race 1

Lap 4 - Turn 4 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 51.
Lap 4 - Turn 6 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 51.
Lap 5 - Turn 1 - Reckless Driving.
Lap 5 - Pit Straight - Reckless and Dangerous Driving.
Lap 6 - Pit Straight - Attempting to intentionally wreck car 36

Race 2

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 10.
Lap 2 - Turn 1 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 38.
Lap 6 - Turn 2 - Causing avoidable contact with car 51.
Lap 6 - Turn 4 - Causing avoidable contact with car 22
Lap 11 - Pit Straight - Reckless Driving, causing an avoidable incident with car 05
Lap 11 - Turn 1 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 05.

Race 3

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 05
Lap 1 - Turn 6 - Lack of situational awareness, also causing an avoidable incident with cars 6 and 91.
Lap 2 - Turns 3/4 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 10.
Lap 8 - Turn 1 - Reckless Driving, causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 8 - Turn 2 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 12 - Overuse of horn
Lap 13 - Turn 1 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 14 - Turn 1 - Causing an avoidable incident with car 22.
Lap 14 - Turn 2/3 - Attempting to intentionally wreck car 22.
Lap 14 - Turn 5 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 22.
Lap 15 - Turn 6 - Lack of situational awareness, making contact with car 22.
Over the line - Attempting to intentionally wreck car 22.

Thanks

Chris

Ok that is fair, I am sorry for all of the troubles I have called, I am now pulling out of the cup to Admin as I am not a clean enough driver for the cup.
It was a violent swipe at another competitor, which should not be tolerated.
Quote from Wilko868 :It was a violent swipe at another competitor, which should not be tolerated.

No it wasnt!, if i tried to hit him i wouldnt of continued and hit the wall on the other side, why would i even try to hit him, i wasnt battling with him in any race, i have nothing against him. Seriously, cmon!
Lap 6 - Race 1, you had control of the car throughout as you were seen to change gear twice in the course of the incident, and jerked wildly to the right as soon as a car came near......
Quote from Wilko868 :Lap 6 - Race 1, you had control of the car throughout as you were seen to change gear twice in the course of the incident, and jerked wildly to the right as soon as a car came near......

I had control but i couldn't see anything, i pressed the start button thingy and lfs minimized and i couldn't see anything, i downshifted by accident and the place that my mouse is is behind the whel and i hit the wheel by mistake and it turned as my force feedback was on 0° so my wheel turned straight away.
Why did your view change to "none" then?
We have just done a test, and when a window is minimized, the view stays the same in the LFS F12 menu.

Yours changed to none, and that only happens if the view is changed to another car on track, thus proving you changed view to another car.

I rest my case.
Quote from n-murray :That is bollox, show me replays with lap numbers, other cars involved, at what turns the incedents happen. I am only not admin while i am racing, now im not racing at this moment so i can overrule that ban if i wish but i wont without showing evidence.

Quote from n-murray :thats a list of everytime i touched ANYONE in any race, if you did it about everyone else it would be the same or longer than this, you guys are just concentrating on me all of the time and taking notes everytime i touch anyone , wheather it is my fault or theirs. The last one was only a mess and it wasnt over the line it was after the race, and on lap 6 race 1, lfs window minimized i did not try to wreck car 36, if i tried to wrick him i wouldnt of hit the wall twice, i would have just gone straight towards the corner after i swiched sides of the track

A few points to make here:

First: It is against any major series rules, any common sense, and any admin honour code/discipline code for you to have any involvement in the decision. This incident involves you. You simply cannot make the or any decision impacting this. It is very unprofessional, very immature, and very contrary to any sporting behaviour. Regardless, and pending any conclusive evidence that proves that the penalty given was incorrect, the exclusion from NDR events will stand.

Secondly: We have tested our theory regarding the view changing as reported by LFS. We see that if we tabbed from your car at the time the view changes to none, it would have gone to another car than the one right behind you. We believe that that car was not your intented viewing target, so this confused you, which then adds up with you going straight on - you would have become confused and disoriented, and lost focus of the racing, and been scrambling back to your car.

Third: Just because it is 1000m after the checkers, doesn't mean you can turn into him. The race is still going on, it's a league race, not a public server. That is considered revenge wrecking. It's not tolerated, and infact, in a public server, if it was reported, you'd likely have been banned. This is a league event - more strict than public servers.

Finally: The penalties are beign levied on you because you had a very high proportion of incidents compared to other cars, even done on the fly during the race. Other drivers do make physical contact during the races, sure, but those are 96% of the time incidentaly, the rest is due to simple errors made, not by divebombing and bashing and barging your way through. This is racing, not bumper cars or banger racing. A level of maturity is expected, and this level was not seen. Further evidence showed these things wrong, and that is what earned the penalty.

If you do overturn the penalty, I can almost guarantee that respect for you and this league by those who you asked to help admin, those who race, and those who look on this league. It would impede me or anyone elses ability to effectively govern the racing.

dekojester.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Guys, can we please ban the use of the horn, one of us uses it way too often and what has it got to do with realism?

An eye (or should it be ear) will be kept on horn use. It'll be allowed, but excessive use may result in a penalty.

d
I have pulled out of the cup as I dont see myself getting asnywhere in the champ standing and also I will only attend one more round so i cant get much more points, I will be there admining though so I will still e apart of the action just along side Johnathon and Jack.
#37 - CSF
Says he that threatened to change a penalty he got?
Quote from CSF :Says he that threatened to change a penalty he got?

1. who are you?
2.your not even in the cup
3.I thought that if it was someone else getting the penalty i wouldnt overrule it so i decided not to overule my one.
4.Why are you posting/following the conversation here?, ur not even in the cup??
You mentioned "ARE YOU IN THE CUP?" twice
#40 - CSF
Quote from n-murray :1. who are you?
2.your not even in the cup
3.I thought that if it was someone else getting the penalty i wouldnt overrule it so i decided not to overule my one.
4.Why are you posting/following the conversation here?, ur not even in the cup??

1. I am me, who are you?

2. Smart laddie.

3. But the fact that you thought about it clouds your ability to judge things correctly.

4. Public forum is public, if I want to read your silly drivel I will.
Quote from CSF :1. I am me, who are you?

2. Smart laddie.

3. But the fact that you thought about it clouds your ability to judge things correctly.

4. Public forum is public, if I want to read your silly drivel I will.

Ok fair enough, Sorry for asking, I really shouldnt have.
New Dimension Racing, as a result of the behaviour of Niall, will be withdrawing support to this series, effective immediately.

We feel that this goes against the standard held reputation of New Dimension Racing, and this will affect our ability to govern the remaining rounds. It is also felt as an undermining factor to our authority that he posts these things publically.

The Results, Replays, and point standings documents will be removed in the next 10 minutes. I will keep them local if Niall opts to reconsider his decision, the time I will keep them is about 24-48 hours from now.

I would like to thank all drivers for their participation thus far, it has been some great racing action so far in this season. We regret withdrawing our support, but feel we are forced to due to present circumstances.

Sincerely,
dekojester
Quote from anttt69 :How do we file a complaint/protest?

Race 2
Lap 6
Turn 4

Car 51 dives on the inside cutting the corner & then crashing into two other cars causing them to spin & loose positions.

guilty as hell, sry everyone..
After the behaviour Niall has shown towards me, the team at NDR and to his fellow competitors, I personally have also decided to pack my bags, and individually, I will no longer be commentating on this series.

I also know that the46 as an organisation are considering their future broadcasting the series. I would like to thank the drivers for some great broadcasts over the past 4 rounds.

Thanks

Chris Wilkinson
Shame Niall......
Ok guys(this is to EVERYONE I may of affended in the last few days),

I am Hereby apolagising for my terrible behavior over the past few days, I have no exscuse for it and I am deeply sorry, what I said and done was all from rage, and it will NOT happen again. To ensure that this does not happen again, I am pulling out of the cup to try Admin alongside Jack and Johnathon, if they still admin it.

Sorry again,
Niall
+2
Quote from n-murray :Ok guys(this is to EVERYONE I may of affended in the last few days),

I am Hereby apolagising for my terrible behavior over the past few days, I have no exscuse for it and I am deeply sorry, what I said and done was all from rage, and it will NOT happen again. To ensure that this does not happen again, I am pulling out of the cup to try Admin alongside Jack and Johnathon, if they still admin it.

Sorry again,
Niall

I can't fully say this is speaking for others, but on my view, the best way to apologise is to take all of this as advice, and race the next race, and improve yourself on the track. That would be a great way to apologise.

And if I were a driver, too, I wouldn't want a former driver who was issued a rather hefty penalty for dangerous driving to admin the races...seems a bit dodgy to me.

Just saying........
Quote from dekojester :I can't fully say this is speaking for others, but on my view, the best way to apologise is to take all of this as advice, and race the next race, and improve yourself on the track. That would be a great way to apologise.

And if I were a driver, too, I wouldn't want a former driver who was issued a rather hefty penalty for dangerous driving to admin the races...seems a bit dodgy to me.

Just saying........

I agree.

Round 4: Race Discussion
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG