The online racing simulator
I'd like to point out that some of Timo's comments within this thread are not the opinions of the rest of the SDF team. We (well, most of us seemed to) enjoyed the race very much and it certainly taught me alot about endurance racing. We're obviously disapointed but you might see us again.

The reason for the slight mishap in the results from our end was that I had miscalculated the number of teams with disconnects that actually had finished infront of us, aswell as the LR error, so I had us in 17th not 19th.

Anyhow, GL with the rest of the series, I shall be watching you

And hope to race with you again.

All the best
J@tko.

EDIT: Not wanting to start an argument, but Timo I think you should know how hard it is to actually admin a race, even with 100 admins things would probably not go smoothly, and insim errors and other things are right buggars to remedy, and tbh, these things just happen.
Quote from BenjiMC :
I'm sorry your team didn't get through but it basically sounded like sour grapes to be honest.

Ouch. That one's under the belt. I don't especially care if you take critisism well, just tell people beforehand so they'll know to save their efforts. Especially when one does have a point. I'm sort of tired of the "ur slow so stfu" -argument already today.

I'm sorry if I expected more that I should have. I thought it was a serious race with some kind of standard at least. And standard is what you should be holding on to. I'm afraid with that kind of attitude you'll piss off a lot more people than me. I'm just offended that you didn't take this race seriously since I did.

Oh btw: I did enjoy the race. I don't enjoy trying to convince admins that their attitudes are wrong afterwards. Even though my motivations are none of your business, I'm not especially bitter about my team not making it (...I didn't even think it was very likely, no offecence teammates).

EDIT: Oh I do know how hard the admining job is but the things I complained about initially are not that hard to keep up. We've managed with them just fine (allthough everything else might have fallen apart)
I'm pretty sure no one's told you to stfu because you're slow, and I don't think Benji's comment was particularly under the belt. Maybe gut-level, though.
Quote from Michael Radmer :A little bit disappointing. Some of the accepted teams didn´t show up in the test race either in the iRC or handling the rules as mentioned before.

But we will accept this decision by the admins! Thank you for the test race (was still a good expirience for me to drive this mode of racing like i organized the SHAC events in Germany 2007) and good luck to all competing teams.

We are also retiring definitly from the waiting list.

If your saying what i think you are here, it was compulsary for any accepted team to do the test race, we didn't need to test anything, we and most of the people on the accepted list that didn't turn up already have a good knowledge of how IGTC is run. Also if all the accepted teams drive the test race how are people supposed to try and get in, if there are hardly any places.

I hope i understood you right
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :If your saying what i think you are here, it was compulsary for any accepted team to do the test race, we didn't need to test anything, we and most of the people on the accepted list that didn't turn up already have a good knowledge of how IGTC is run. Also if all the accepted teams drive the test race how are people supposed to try and get in, if there are hardly any places.

I hope i understood you right

I'm pretty sure you didn't. By "accepted teams" I believe he meant the 9 teams accepted into the starting grid, and by not there at the test race, I think he meant not present in the IRC channel. But I could be wrong too!
Yeah, ill assume i failed to make things easier
Got a question: Teams from waiting list could post their lineups before race and wait or will they be invited, it there's free spot?
Quote from Kid222 :Got a question: Teams from waiting list could post their lineups before race and wait or will they be invited, it there's free spot?

The way it worked last season (and how I presume it will continue to work this season) is that if a team reports that they are unable to make a race, or if they fail to confirm their entry by the Thursday deadline, they will be replaced by the first available team in the waiting list.

The waiting list teams will be notified either when the team announces its unavailability or after the deadline has passed. So, if you're at the top of the list (I'd say in the top 2-3 spots) you should be alert to the possibility of being called up for a given round.
Hmm, we did not expect making it to the accepted teams' list. But not including us in the waiting list... guys c'mon. You're losing a good team and good battles. We move on... awaiting for the feeder series
Grats to teams who entered at IGTC and IGTC waiting list.

Good job ADMIN's!
#86 - XmaX
Why the other unqualificated Teams arent on the wating list ?
#87 - CSF
Quote from XmaX :Why the other unqualificated Teams arent on the wating list ?

Quote from DeadWolfBones :The list of teams has been updated with those accepted for the season.

Thanks to all teams for applying and for attending the test race!

We realize that not making the field is disappointing, and so we have added as many teams as we see fit to the waiting list. Teams on the waiting list may be promoted, one by one, to the season grid if a team currently on the grid drops out of the series. If your team's name does not appear on either list, we're sorry, but we do not feel that your team meets the IGTC's standards. If you wish to reapply in the future and be re-evaluated, that may be possible, at the admins' discretion.

Bolded.
#88 - XmaX
Argh Ok

Max
Due to missing two consecutive races, #13 Sunday Drivers Incorporation and #27 Swedish Close Combat Squad have been moved to the end of the waiting list. Additionally, Starlite Racing, a new entrant, has also been added to the end of the queue.

The demotions of SDI and SCCS have bumped #36 CAPO ARG and #37 Guglhupf Racing Team to active team status.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG