The online racing simulator
Round 4: Race Discussion
Discuss the race here, both pre and post.

d
#2 - J@tko
Everyone should have received a PM with the Pass and stuff in it. Please post here if you didn't
#3 - Danas
I think that today is July 25th and saturday. You wrote in the PM's that 25th of sunday.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from Danas :I think that today is July 25th and saturday. You wrote in the PM's that 25th of sunday.

I hope people notice that it's always been on Sundays, and read the calendar.

I havn't got time to send another one now
I'm sure people will realise it's on Sunday
when does the server open for practice? the current password doesn't work...
Sorry, server is now unpassworded.
Just had an EPIC PC fail but fingers crossed I'll have it working for the race...
Sorry guys, I went back to home a lot later than exepted, so I couldn't race tonight. I hope I'll be back for round 5.
This round was simply terrific :vomit:
Just wanted to say brilliant job on the commenting there. Was nice to here one of you say my last name atleast once correctly Nice racing everyone.
anyone have a replay of race 2?
Guys, can we please ban the use of the horn, one of us uses it way too often and what has it got to do with realism?
How do we file a complaint/protest?

Race 2
Lap 6
Turn 4

Car 51 dives on the inside cutting the corner & then crashing into two other cars causing them to spin & loose positions.
Quote from anttt69 :How do we file a complaint/protest?

Race 2
Lap 6
Turn 4

Car 51 dives on the inside cutting the corner & then crashing into two other cars causing them to spin & loose positions.

Got it, we'll check it out.

I'll post up the results and points Tuesday overnight after we review all outstanding protests and admin-selected incidents to review.

d
Quote from christijanl :guys, can we please ban the use of the horn, one of us uses it way too often and what has it got to do with realism?

+1
If anyone has a different replay to deko's for Race 1 please would they send it to me/upload it here

I think my e-mail adress is in my profile [hotmail one]
Quote from TexasLTU :+3, I lold when I was commenting and Niall was honking for every man near him.

, i only used it in the 3rd race in the battle with runas when runas beeped at me first.
The Results are here.

For the Race 2 Incident on Lap 6 and Turn 4, a 30-second penalty (Equivalent to a Drive-Through) was issued to Car 51 for causing an avoidable incident. Overall, the general situation was precipitated by a lack of situational awareness on the parts of most drivers, but the cutting in action of Car 51 further boosted the incident. If he had not slid wide after trying to sneak inside, the incident would have been just a bunch of beatin' and banging. I should add, that there is such a thing as too much. You do need to be careful.

Car 21 has been Excluded from this Round. The reasons are: Lack of Situational Awareness, Causing Avoidable Incidents, Reckless Driving, Intentional/Revenge Wrecking, and Unsporting Behavior. This round will not be counted as a drop round to enforce the penalty aspect. Car 21 is also being placed on suspended one-race MMS exclusion. This suspended sentence lasts for 6 months. If at a future MMS event he repeats this behavior, he will be immediately excluded from the remainder of the round in which it occurs.

Furthermore, as per the NDR Sporting Code, when NDR admins an event as race directors, the right is given to also apply penalties in NDR territory. The exact wording actually allows NDR penalties to be enforced in the same event, but that will not be exercised here. Car 21 is recieving a 9-month ban from NDR events, which is to be followed by a 12-month probationary period following the ban's conclusion. This ban WILL NOT be enforced except NDR created and run events unless Car 21 exhibits the behavior in the MMS remaining time.
Quote from dekojester :The Results are here.

For the Race 2 Incident on Lap 6 and Turn 4, a 30-second penalty (Equivalent to a Drive-Through) was issued to Car 51 for causing an avoidable incident. Overall, the general situation was precipitated by a lack of situational awareness on the parts of most drivers, but the cutting in action of Car 51 further boosted the incident. If he had not slid wide after trying to sneak inside, the incident would have been just a bunch of beatin' and banging. I should add, that there is such a thing as too much. You do need to be careful.

Car 21 has been Excluded from this Round. The reasons are: Lack of Situational Awareness, Causing Avoidable Incidents, Reckless Driving, Intentional/Revenge Wrecking, and Unsporting Behavior. This round will not be counted as a drop round to enforce the penalty aspect. Car 21 is also being placed on suspended one-race MMS exclusion. This suspended sentence lasts for 6 months. If at a future MMS event he repeats this behavior, he will be immediately excluded from the remainder of the round in which it occurs.

Furthermore, as per the NDR Sporting Code, when NDR admins an event as race directors, the right is given to also apply penalties in NDR territory. The exact wording actually allows NDR penalties to be enforced in the same event, but that will not be exercised here. Car 21 is recieving a 9-month ban from NDR events, which is to be followed by a 12-month probationary period following the ban's conclusion. This ban WILL NOT be enforced except NDR created and run events unless Car 21 exhibits the behavior in the MMS remaining time.

Ok that is fair, I am sorry for all of the troubles I have called, I am now pulling out of the cup to Admin as I am not a clean enough driver for the cup.

Round 4: Race Discussion
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG