The online racing simulator
FIA vs FOTA

oneGP vs WetSeries

What a copy.
Edit: 1000posts!
oneGP was just a copy of FSR anyway.
Quote from Bawbag :oneGP was just a copy of FSR anyway.

Not when I was running it, before I got usurped.
Quote from dekojester :Not when I was running it, before I got usurped.

When it first started up, the rules page was pretty much exactly the same as the FSR rules, just with some small changes in wording, if that's not copying FSR then I dunno what would be.
Quote from Bawbag :When it first started up, the rules page was pretty much exactly the same as the FSR rules, just with some small changes in wording, if that's not copying FSR then I dunno what would be.

That was last season
If that was when it started up, then yes, it was.
Quote from Bawbag :If that was when it started up, then yes, it was.

This isn't the first season of oneGP. Deko ran it previously with a different ruleset afaik.
IIRC - Deko = 2008, Maz = 2009.

From what was said by Maz at the test race of 2009 when Deko was still in charge, it seems that it went downhill from there. I remember some waffle about how Maz thought the race was very unprofessional. Now it seems as the current admins have made the whole league unprofessional.

I would liked to have seen the formation lap thing this season but change of management have really gone the wrong way with this IMO
there have even been another website last season, though and the original founder was SilverArrow... btw, regarding that Maz have the power, the Formula Racing site was last updated in after the FSR Race at Melbourne... seems also to be inactive a bit
Quote from joshdifabio :This isn't the first season of oneGP. Deko ran it previously with a different ruleset afaik.

Last season, I joined to take over from SilverArrows (at the teams consent that NDR should take over operation of the series) at Round 5. I stayed with the ruleset that I joined into for that season, with some modifications if really absolutely necessary. I then developed a rulebook with a bit more detail for a 2009 season, and even held a test race. Then, some stuff happened, and I made a post which was quickly hijacked by the discussions of sponsors and stuff.

The rules for this year were fairly similar to what I had to put up with last year, but several differences were in them this year I noticed. For starters, the idea of a Safety Car was all but wiped out. But that's that.

If anyone would like to see what I had or hear about what I had in mind for 2009, PM me and I'll share with you. I can also give the full story of my departure or anything like that. I won't give it pubically to keep things calm for fear of ticking people off.

I was really hoping to get a few good teams in and use 2009 as a groundwork building year, but other minds were seemingly not in agreeance with that plan.

dekojester
The homepage should be back online tommorow said maz on the server yesterday. So, lets hope so
And all results and the new standings should be published then.

I am looking forward for tommorow
Quote from CarstenH :The homepage should be back online tommorow said maz on the server yesterday. So, lets hope so
And all results and the new standings should be published then.

I am looking forward for tommorow

Is there still 24hours in a day or am i missing something here
Haha
Quote from peterules :Is there still 24hours in a day or am i missing something here

Don't be silly Pete, Tomorrow Never Comes unless you're told which tomorrow it is.

d
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules
And I'm still 2nd in the driver's points table.

What a joke.
You get €200 for that.
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
Yea, you could buy kings cross station with that.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG