The online racing simulator
Bumper for Tiffany
For those that wish to run it, made by rookie41.

Again thanks for all the kind words and prayers, it really is helping me cope a little better.
Attached images
XRT_block41_bumpercut.jpg
dont know the story, but that's way too young..... so sorry mate.
Or you can always take your current skin and just write the text on it yourself

See you on the track !
Crying bee...
Hi Ant,

hereby the screenshot you asked for in the OLFSL shoutbox..

This horrible destiny shocked My3id Gaming, so we wore special skins in memory of Tiffany May Watson for this race. We hope it helps you Ant.

sneek peek
Looks nice, good on everyone for getting involved, its only a sim but i think it made a huge difference to Ant so well done
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Looks nice, good on everyone for getting involved, its only a sim but i think it made a huge difference to Ant so well done

yea, well after all that he (and other admins too) have done for us, this is the least we can do for him
Pictures from Pool4 [KA]sedi and I had a small fight at the beginning of the race.

Sincerely
CapMan
Attached images
Pool4_a.jpg
Pool4_b.jpg
Pool4_c.jpg
Pool4_d.jpg
You are all a great bunch, my heartfelt thx to each and everyone of you for all the kind words and support. It was a little hard driving and coming up on a car with a memory to Tiffany on it , but at the same time it really did show the good in people to care for and support a fellow racer.

I've saved these all for my own personal memories of just what a great group the OLFSL and LFS are.

From the bottom of my heart,

Health and peace to all.
Nice stuff.
Hi Ant!

little bit late - but here's one more...
Attached images
Tiffany.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG