driverStandingsR4.gif
teamStandingsR4.gif
driverStandingsR5.gif
teamStandingsR5.gif
driverStandingsR6.gif
teamStandingsR6.gif
Lol
congrats marc, zock and huppis
By the way, Experion Racing Team isn't present on the teams championship although jwardy earned 2 points on Round 1. Unless I'm missing something, which is still possible.
Zock and Simon got both 8 points in the sprint race. Finished on the same time?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :By the way, Experion Racing Team isn't present on the teams championship although jwardy earned 2 points on Round 1. Unless I'm missing something, which is still possible.

Thanks - I'll sort that out the next time the points are updated.

Quote from zeromussov :Zock and Simon got both 8 points in the sprint race. Finished on the same time?

Zock took the fastest lap which is +1 point. I tried to indicate the fastest laps by making the score bold for that driver but it's not particularly easy to see :/.
Final standings are up, including adjustments due to rules 4.1.5, 4.2.2 and 4.2.5 as outlined in the information thread.

Congratulations to Mysho and My3id Gaming for the titles .
#8 - Hawku
Wd mysho and my3id, had some really nice races this season, especially in south city with hugo
I thought there were more rounds.

Congratulations Mysho and everyone who participated. Even if I joined it in the mid season and hating single-seaters I really had some fun, thank you Josh and who helped with the organization.
Congrats guys !
Thanks guys, sorry for this late response but I was in Greece like 1200km from my home, so... It was great fun for me, that's the reason I joined this series, and one lol that I won it as I absolutely didn't except it, specially when I couldn't participate in round 6.

Not sure how much of you were in last round but I think that we should kinda improve the number of drivers in next season (if there's gonna be) - I think it's worth it.

So once again thanks all who contributed to this series, so we could have some funny races in solid pack of drivers (especially in first part of season tho )
Gratz Misho, really solid performance throughout the series, also congrats to Josh and spdo for putting together a fantastic series
Quote from BurnOut69 :Gratz Misho, really solid performance throughout the series, also congrats to Josh and spdo for putting together a fantastic series

You said exactly what I wanted to say

But better twice than nothing..., so: Congrats to Mysho, and thanks to Josh

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG