The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomhah :doh! not for this?

Afraid not. Only made the connection with the guy just after the enduro finished - part of the deal is that every 30 minutes, there is an advert show within the servers!
#77 - vane
haha i could sell the xbox bits to an old school person (i won't call him a friend, he never really was ) he is absolutely obsessed with his xbox and re runs of top gear on dave but thats a whole different thread bring it on!

I can imagine it now, all pit for the 10 minute advert from the sponsors! no doing other things while this is going on! it doesn't just spam the screen with 'BUY OUR PRODUCTS, BUY OUR PRODUCTS, BUY OUR PRODUCTS' etc etc does it?
Quote from vane :haha i could sell the xbox bits to an old school person (i won't call him a friend, he never really was ) he is absolutely obsessed with his xbox and re runs of top gear on dave but thats a whole different thread bring it on!

I can imagine it now, all pit for the 10 minute advert from the sponsors! no doing other things while this is going on! it doesn't just spam the screen with 'BUY OUR PRODUCTS, BUY OUR PRODUCTS, BUY OUR PRODUCTS' etc etc does it?

It would be just like the new goal notifications, but with his site. that's all!
-
(Pilchje3369) DELETED by Pilchje3369
Results have been finalized and we are pretty sure they are all correct

Results LTC 2nd Enduro 11th July

Prize money will be out by the 15th. Once again id like to thank everybody who took part in the Event and made it a big success. See you in the next one
Why arent me and Myst getting any money for doing over 2 000 miles? while the others get money for doing 1 000? :P While we dont get anything :P
they arent gettin no money for finishing in the top 5. that is like a runners up prize to others and to make sure they get something for driving a good distance hence why its alot less then the winners
They should probablly get it too, since Tommy and I won, but I still got the 25,000...
so why did Kenneth O'Keefe get 25 000? We won :P But he gets money for driving less than me? That sounds unfair in my ear.

EDIT: I see you have updated it now.
#84 - vane
yay! i did get something after all!!!

[LTC] 24 Hour Endurance Race
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG