The online racing simulator
car does not have oppertunity to reach top speed more than once, the track is all corners. and ufr is more pwnage in corners.

only str8 where 1st split is where you reach top speed. rest of it is ufr bye bye.
everyone, who would like to help as an admin for a 4th server may send me a pm.

if we have got enough help, we will open another server.
Mister I can't register, like the 4th time I tried, and Blas89 already tried and the samee... only 1 spot left
very strange, try the name like sushi n gada without ' or something like that
Yep, we can't register.

The problem is that when we put the activation code that is sent to us via email the website says "Username and activationkey doesn ’t t match!" Any help?

Thanks!
Well... full now.

Thanks anyways
i find your usernames in the database, but your team is missing, like there is an error in your registration.

the only thing i see what might cause the error is that your teamname contains a '.

no other team has got that ' in its name.
hm it may be full for now

i can say now, that a fourth server will be opened next weekend. Saturday August 1st at 13 o'clock UTC. A small rulechange at this point. In the NGT it is/will be allowed to have more than one car per team. (for now. in September there might be another change of this.)
Quote from commandermas :hm it may be full for now

i can say now, that a fourth server will be opened next weekend. Saturday August 1st at 13 o'clock UTC. A small rulechange at this point. In the NGT it is/will be allowed to have more than one car per team. (for now. in September there might be another change of this.)

Thank you a lot. I want to book a GT1 slot for my team, I sent an email too. Let people to book slots before adding the 4th server, so we can write the info just now, and wait to fresh news
Yay \o/
I made a little logo pack (psd, eps, png, jpg) for those people who want to use the logo in high resolution.
Attached files
logo.rar - 567.1 KB - 575 views
Quote from Flughafen :I made a little logo pack (psd, eps, png, jpg) for those people who want to use the logo in high resolution.

very useful!

well done, Flughafen!
Yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah baby!

353 UFR Sushi N Gada
\o/...

Btw commandermas I created another account so you may want to delete the user "VlazAG" from your database, my new account is Vlaz A Gaxiola

Thanks for the opportunity.
Hi All
Is there a forum this year for the 16hr?
you already made a post in our forum this year
Quote from commandermas :you already made a post in our forum this year

Best conversation ever!!! Thanks for the experience!
I have just made a map of the track for our team, and I decided to share it with all of you. It's much easier to learn the track, and share your thoughts with one of these in hand.

I've exported it to A4 and Letter format, for easier printing on both continent.

Happy practicing!
Attached files
16h As7R EU A4.pdf - 190.8 KB - 346 views
16h As7R US Letter.pdf - 190.8 KB - 270 views
personally, i'd say there was 18 corners.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG