The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :Haha pwnt.

Oh come on, more respect to others. Just spamming entire forum with stupid emotions and don't say anything smart. :nol2:

Very nice video of Round 3, arox. Cheers.

It's very nice that some of us shows efforts to do something like arox and Juris, they really spare their worthy time to enjoy us by watching videos. Well done mates. Looking forward to new videos.
Just finished watching all of them, really nice work arox (and juris)
Quote from joshdifabio :I didn't really mean it that way, but I myself have made the mistake of promising to do something which I can't or am not likely to do, as has arox earlier in this thread, and I think it's something best avoided.

Thanks

Please be right, you don't upload results and worthy information in short time. And we don't make a complain about it.
As you know, videos takes much more time than counting results. Otherwise, arox had problem with computer and wasn't at home some days. So, that why he couldn't manage by creating videos in short time.
Round 4 video was good as well, especially rythm between music and action. But, there was not many actions from second race
Quote from seniecka : But, there was not many actions from second race

Nope, pretty much straigth forward. I were watching the whole replay to find something but no. Clear
Quote from aroX123 :Nope, pretty much straigth forward. I were watching the whole replay to find something but no. Clear

Oh.. Ok then, understood. Cheers.
Quote from seniecka :Please be right, you don't upload results and worthy information in short time. And we don't make a complain about it.
As you know, videos takes much more time than counting results. Otherwise, arox had problem with computer and wasn't at home some days. So, that why he couldn't manage by creating videos in short time.

You're right. The point is that I know I'm very busy at the moment so I don't say that everything will take me a few minutes etc. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, it was just meant as some advice.

Edit: Btw, results have been online less than 5 minutes after the event has concluded for every event this season.
Quote from joshdifabio :You're right. The point is that I know I'm very busy at the moment so I don't say that everything will take me a few minutes etc. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, it was just meant as some advice.

Edit: Btw, results have been online less than 5 minutes after the event has concluded for every event this season.

Yeah, I see. Peace.

Round Videos
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG