The online racing simulator
Don't worry about it, loads of time to add drivers still Was just mentioning in case you wanted to fix it
Quote from Gil07 :I get this while trying to add a driver

im looking into it right now :-)
When will the skin-templates be posted? Thought i heard someone say it was today..
Quote from commandermas :not before September.

If there are free places in the NGT we maybe think about changing them to GT2 or GT1 spots

Or maybe a fourth server like last year (if it is possible)?
I think GT2 could use a good 30 spot extension :P. Or a 4th server and keep the entries coming.
the race could much, but the better question is: how much can we do
Bah cmon you can do it! I'm sure theres plenty of ppl who could help admin. Heck you can even partner with admins of other organizations to help (cough NDR cough) :P I think a 4th server is a must heh. GT2 clearly needs more spots but I think you should put 15 spots in GT1 and 15 in GT2 and if one doesnt fill, give the spots to GT2 cuz it doesnt seem like GT2 will ever stop filling up
Quote from evilpimp :(cough NDR cough)

Who are they

And we're racing, anyway Even deko might need to race at the rate I'm getting people into our team :hide:
This track is really intresting, enjoyable and mysterious. First time I felt that gear changing time plays kind a important role doing lap time. So, after friend's advices I finally am able to do good lap times.
How the bloody hell did the whole thing get sold-out (not including NGT)?! I guess we'll wait until next year...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :How the bloody hell did the whole thing get sold-out (not including NGT)?! I guess we'll wait until next year...

Wanna make a SRS+NDR team? We're lacking in the driver department atm
Quote from Mp3 Astra :How the bloody hell did the whole thing get sold-out (not including NGT)?! I guess we'll wait until next year...

Come on 4th server!

Dont worry, usually as time goes people decide to pull out. Last year we got our GT1 spot on the last week or so
Yeah everyone is excited, a lot of people sing off like 2 months before, or 1... or the last day
If you do open a 4th server, please give a warning (so people are not caught off guard).
Id want one extra.. (server)
what do you pay for another server?

no just fun. If we make another server, we give a warning about one week before, but i'm quite sure that we won't have a forth server.
Quote from commandermas :what do you pay for another server?

Name the price

But as you said - admins would also be needed for the fourth server. Good & motivated admins are hard to find.
in the lfs community i often find the question of price isn't a problem. Especially for a large event like the 16hr, but as was said before, admins. I'd put myself forward as i probably wont be driving for my team but will hang around anyway.
D4F (Drive For Fun) is here

we espected to drive in GT2 but in 2 days there weren't places. Teams seem to be exited :P. In spite of this we'll fight in NGT

I have a question: We are registered with XFR, we can change the car if we want? How match time we have?
Quote from St. Jimmy :D4F (Drive For Fun) is here

we espected to drive in GT2 but in 2 days there weren't places. Teams seem to be exited :P. In spite of this we'll fight in NGT

I have a question: We are registered with XFR, we can change the car if we want? How match time we have?

you can change your car until the qualification starts
u ballast fzr in both classes but dont balance ufr in ngt? even tho its superior at this track :P
Quote from BreadC :u ballast fzr in both classes but dont balance ufr in ngt? even tho its superior at this track :P

UFR is more unstable on turns and jumps (you know that in as north we have an "blind S" like Eau Rouge?), the rat also burns more fuel and tyres (in endurance race i think this is a relevant item) and have less final speed than the XFR.

P.D.: BAR is BAR

16h Track 2009
(194 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG