The online racing simulator
Aloss I can't replace
Lost my 27 year daughter today. A great mother, she made me a grandad before 50.

Tiffany May Watson 1981 2009.

Here's my fave pic of these two lovely girls being upset with me.

I'll miss my Daughter, and make a point to let little Sera know just how special she was.
Attached images
Tiff and Sera.jpg
Thoughts and prayers my friend.
So sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time
You have my deepest sympathies Ant. Kinda same thing here, lost my 22 year old cousin last week, and i couldn't even attend his funeral because of the distance...
My sincere condoleances ANT and Metalass.

Solar Hydro
i cannot even imagine the pain you are surviving, I just can give you my sincere condolence and tell you to hang in there, pain might never go away but other things could make you happy again
I'm not in the league, but that is a terrible loss for you and the rest of her family. Such a young mother. Please accept my condolences.
My deepest condoleances Ant.
I'm only a bit younger than your daughter... It is too soon. Way too soon.
I wish there are words which can express my sadness, or which can truly support you.
However for such great sadness no right words can be found.
If you wish to let lose the anger or tears, my PM box is open for you my friend.
Letting the emotions go is better than keeping them for yourself, trust me on that.

Stay strong.
Even if it was only for the little beauty.

Sincerely,
Gianni
Our condolences go out to you and your family.
My deepest condolences Ant
So sorry for your loss
The worst that can happen to a parent.
Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family AtomAnt.

Also my condolences to you Metallas for your loss.

Is so tragic such young people to leave this world.

Kleisthenis
My deepest condolences, sad to lose a close one.
Tragic news ...

Accept my deepest condolences to you and your family Ant.

There are no words ...

A. Perrs
Thank you all for the kind words, I have no other family that is close at hand and all you guys have been my rock.

Your words and prayers mean a lot to me.
Love and peace to you all.

Ant.

@ GC If you wish to let lose the anger or tears, my PM box is open for you my friend.
Letting the emotions go is better than keeping them for yourself, trust me on that.

I just may do that my friend, you're right about getting things off ones chest.
Are you ok with me having the following line on the back of my car?

" In memory of Tiffany May Watson 1981-2009 "

- Rookie41.
That's just fine with me Rookie.
So sorry for your loss, let your loved ones know that we are thinking of her
I'm sorry for you loss. I hope you're holding up alright.
Quote from JPeace :My Thoughts Are With You In This Difficult Time

same here

keep ya head up
My sympathy and deepest condolences also.

May she rest in piece.
Indeed.

Although i don't know you personally, it's very upsetting, many very close mates of mine have gone over the years, 5 of them between me being 14 and 18, so i know in a way how you feel, altough it can't be the same obviously.

My sincere condolancies mate.

#23 - 5haz
Shocking, terribly sorry to hear, may god be with you both.
My deepest condolences to you and your family Ant.
I have a pretty good idea of what your going through, my uncle who was also 27 died 5 weeks ago whilst having the time of his life in Australia. When i found out it was just me and my grandma (his mum) and shes just destrought along with all of us, he was one of the best guys you could ever meet but god takes the great ones young right?

All i can say is, it does get easier with time and take your time going back to work and things because it hits you in short bursts but these become less frequent. Although you might not have any family around you, her daughter will give you strength to carry on, you need to be strong for her. I said to my grandma plenty of times, if you can get through this, you can get through anything.

R.I.P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG