The online racing simulator
Round 2: Post-Race Discussion
Discuss the race here.

d
Sorry to car 35, i did have half my car along side but you did not give any space.

Also car 71 Offensive Number Plate

other than that. Car 46 you suck, i hate that chicane.
The on-demand edition of the Murray Motorsport Cup (Round 2) coverage is now available on the 46!

http://the46.ka46.com
That was eventful! Worked out rather well for me tbh.

Was lying second for the first half of quall and then fourth for most of the rest of it until the final second when car no 46 nipped me by a tenth or so.
I was always good at starts so I took this to my advantage and got alongside car no 46 at turn one but backed out and got the run down to turn two which left me in second place. Had a very eventful race and finished in third and was delighted with that as Blauwhoff and Taylerson were in a class of their own.

Race two saw me start fifth because of the reverse grid, I climbed as high as third and finished fourth so I was happy with the 11 points on one night!

Grats to Blauwhoff and Santos on their wins and to Element on his great consistancy with his two second places.

1-0 Niall =P
Who decided to give me a penalty, i don't get it why it was for.. If that's for lap 1 contacting with mrspeed21, so it wasn't my fault, think that you want And it was also written dangerous driving. Hmm where? It's racing.
Second race was good until i crashed while passing...
Peace.
In the first race i had a great start position, unfortunately number 88 wanted so much to win that he touched my front with his back of the car and i went into the tyres, but it`s ok, sometimes happens next race was much more better, started from the back of the grid, everything went just perfect, had a little accident with A.O.Brian, sorry for that ;[ and then just easy driving in fourth place, on fck 13 lap i flipped, fortunately after that i can drive forward, tried to reach pits and then boom Murray came, lost a lot of time in pits, however 5 place and Highest Climber in my hand ;] Waiting South City, lovely track
This picture says all about race.

Some skin stuff, quite a bit simply bureaucratic in nature.

BSantos, Pedro Santos, was listed in Signups thread as not having a number, due to a number selection colfict at signup time. Driver had been offered and selected number 05, and the appropriate documents have been updated.

jwardy, Jack Ward, was a last-minute returnee to MMS. His initial signup indicated 69 as his number, and he had that in his Racername. His numberboard bore the number 169. This needs to be mended before next participated round. No penalty for this.

anttt69, Ant Collett, initially selected number 17, which went into colflict. He then selected 78, which was updated in the signups thread. He wore 17 in his racername on race day. His skin also did not bear the required numberboards, and for this, a 2-spot grid penalty will be assesed at his next attended event.

All other skins and numbers matched, no clerical errors or anything there.

d
Come On! You had no chance to pass me. You tried to play a "do or die" game, but I spun. Be more cautios next time, or I will file a protest.

The 35 car.

Quote from anttt69 :Sorry to car 35, i did have half my car along side but you did not give any space.

Also car 71 Offensive Number Plate

other than that. Car 46 you suck, i hate that chicane.

Quote from dekojester :Some skin stuff, quite a bit simply bureaucratic in nature.

His skin also did not bear the required numberboards, and for this, a 2-spot grid penalty will be assesed at his next attended event.

Can you explain my 2 spot grid penalty in this round??

Quote from hariel-HUN- :Come On! You had no chance to pass me. You tried to play a "do or die" game, but I spun. Be more cautios next time, or I will file a protest.

Like I said I had more than half of my car on your inside but you chose to drive the corner like I wasn't even there!? Do you even use your mirrors?

Protest lol, try it & see how far you get.
You didn't have the required numberplates on your car, as Deko said.

I'm sure you can read Ant.
-
(mrspeed21) DELETED by mrspeed21
-
(mrspeed21) DELETED by mrspeed21
Quote from dekojester :
a 2-spot grid penalty will be assesed at his next attended event.

Quote from Wilko868 :You didn't have the required number plates on your car, as Deko said.

At my next event , yes i can read chris but it doesn't look like you bothered to.

Round 2: Post-Race Discussion
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG