The online racing simulator
well yh but your a guy who up the front often and is disadvantaged my it, i like it as one of the supposed backmarkers because it gives me chance to show that in race conditions im not that slow but i cant qualify well, if you dont like the reverse grid how about a random grid for both races
Well, random wouldn't be fair either, but it's ok. I'm not aiming to win anything so it doesn't bother me that much, it would only maybe motivate me more if it was different
LFS User Account Name: ivan.f
LFS Racer Name: Col Ivan Perez
Team: Bakata
Race Number: 51
Quote from ivan.f :LFS User Account Name: ivan.f
LFS Racer Name: Col Ivan Perez
Team: Bakata
Race Number: 100

Quote from Bean0 :
LFS User Account Name
LFS Racer Name - Real or at least real sounding, <Initial>.<Surname>
Team
Race Number

Please note any 2 digit numbers are available except for the number 01 (only for use by series champions) and ones tagged in this first post and the entry list.

sry but #100 is not available...
ok,my namber is the 51
LFS User Account Name - Austbong
LFS Racer Name - Sandro Simões
Team - Fluid Racing
Race Number - 86
Quote from ivan.f :ok,my namber is the 51

Please re-read the rules and post your application in the correct format.

Quote from Austbong :LFS User Account Name - Austbong
LFS Racer Name - Sandro Simões
Team - Fluid Racing
Race Number - 86

Fluid already have 2 drivers, you will have to enter as an un-teamed driver.
About that, Marques #31 won't be racing anymore because he's on vacation... Can Austbong take he's place?
We do not allow substitute drivers, sorry.

Quote :5.2 To enter the team championship you must register a team consisting of 2 drivers. If 1 driver can't make it, then the team can NOT make use of any substitute drivers. A team will last for the duration of the season.

Damn...
Well, ok then. Austbong enters with no team i guess.
I don't see any difficulty on replacing a driver for another.

5.2 To enter the team championship you must register a team consisting of 2 drivers. If 1 driver can't make it, then the team can NOT make use of any substitute drivers. A team will last for the duration of the season.

We considered errasing H.Marques points, just to avoid any conflict.

Imagine if one driver has some kind of health problem (in this case, that is not the situation) you should consider talking to the racers of the team that are in the championship and decide .
Yeah, we don't mind losing Marques points... Come on guys
Quote from nathan246 :LFS User Account Name: nathan246
LFS Racer Name: N.Lamothe
Team: None
Race Number: 24

updated
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :Yeah, we don't mind losing Marques points... Come on guys

I discussed this with other Admin last night, and we agree that it is OK for you to replace Marques with Austbong and lose his points.

Should Marques return, he will have to race as an individual.
Thanks mate! Marques is not coming back from vacation on time for any other round... He's not even in his country at the moment. lol
Thanks again.
LFS User Account Name: buck77
LFS Racer Name: D.Buck
Team: SimRacing Lithuania Team
Race Number: 97
Quote from buck77 :LFS User Account Name: buck77
LFS Racer Name: D.Buck
Team: SimRacing Lithuania Team
Race Number: 97

SimRacing Lithuania Team have 2 drivers already.
Quote from Bean0 :SimRacing Lithuania Team have 2 drivers already.

So I can't join, right?
Quote from buck77 :So I can't join, right?

Wrong

You race as a single driver, unless your team wants to do the same as Fluid have as mentioned above.
Nah!! I cannot race by representing no team at all, being part of SRLT!!

So, disregard my sign up, plz?!
Quote from J@tko :When he says "team", he means team for this championship, i.e a team in this list: http://www.conceptracing.net/ufrc/img/standings/teams.png

Not necessarily your LFS Team. You can race on your own, or you can find another SRLT dude who wants to race.

Yeah I got the idea!

The hard part is to find some other SRLT that wants to drive with me!

Nah, nevermind!
Keep with disregarding my sign up.
well you can just make a subteam for you although you wont score points in the teams championship, on the second ufbr season there was ukct rollmeisters and ukct 7 second boys
If I can race with SRLT colors, doesn't matter the team points because [as you said] we already have two guys working with it!!!

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh anyway, COUNT ME IN again!
Make your bloody mind up

SRLT Colours are fine, you will need the Summerslam numberboard though

Sign-Up Thread
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG