The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Pre Race Discussion
With the first race almost upon us I am wondering what time the event starts as I am also doing the UF racers club race which ends about 8pm & its probably gona clash.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Quote from anttt69 :With the first race almost upon us I am wondering what time the event starts as I am also doing the UF racers club race which ends about 8pm & its probably gona clash.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I am, but I decided to not take part to this round of the UF Summer Slam to concentrate myself on the MMSC.

The two event will clash because both of them start at 1800 UTC.
I've also got the SR FOX League at 9, I'm sure they wont clash but with the heat I'll probably be knackered.
I'm left wondering why both of these races ended up being on the same day @ the same time ??
Quote from anttt69 :I'm left wondering why both of these races ended up being on the same day @ the same time ??

Well we had our calendar up since April 15th and UFRC had it from 19th of April. We also had it on LFS Forums race calendar, so I feel that this issue is not to do with us.
Well thanks for clearing that up & post what in your threads?
That wasnt meant for that message ? Sorry my brain was elsewhere
Would it be possible to see the MMS Cup 1st round live translation somewhere again? As for download or so?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Would it be possible to see the MMS Cup 1st round live translation somewhere again? As for download or so?

It will be put on demand here later.
Thank man
The on-demand version of the Round 1 broadcast is now available on the 46!
I would like to see a replay of the first race. Could anyone
make a thread for replays and post it there.
Thx mates

Round 1 - Pre Race Discussion
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG