The online racing simulator
update - any advice on what i can do to improve? i'm new to skinning
Attached images
XFG_dt_MMS.jpg
My skin, possibly will be changed for next round, this is provisional one.
Attached images
XFG_D_XFusMMS.jpg
Attached images
XFG_nFMMSC.jpg
My Skin :
Attached images
XFG_sander.jpg
howzat!?
Attached images
XFG_race19 (Custom).jpg
-
(Xaid0n) DELETED by Xaid0n
Here you go. its 1024x1024 version though, you have 2048x2048 version of it?
Attached images
XFG_Xaid0nMMS.jpg
Quote from EliteAti :Here you go. its 1024x1024 version though, you have 2048x2048 version of it?

hmm, that might want editing a bit, the number's covering up the logo. hope you saved it as a .psd file as well :S
Quote from oli17 :hmm, that might want editing a bit, the number's covering up the logo. hope you saved it as a .psd file as well :S

? I used the JPG of the previous posts. I just added numberplate
i meant Xaid0n. i know you did the right thing, i was just wondering whether or not he had the original .psd file, so he could move things around (layers etc.)
ye I wouldnt really like it to be covering the mms logo, if you move the flag over to the left and the logo following and then just put the numberplate abit to the right or make it smaller, A BIT !

Niall
Umm woops, no I don't have the .psd file, it was given to me in .jpg format
Quote from Xaid0n :Umm woops, no I don't have the .psd file, it was given to me in .jpg format

I would make you another one from scratch but I'm going away tomorrow for a week and will miss the test race but I will be back for the round one, so I cant sorry
Quote from n-murray :I would make you another one from scratch but I'm going away tomorrow for a week and will miss the test race but I will be back for the round one, so I cant sorry

It's okey, Ati has kindly agreed to create a skin for me, will have one for tomorrow and the rest of the season
Ati, make sure to give him the .jpg and .psd just in case any changes are required. very kind of you too
My skin. Subject to change, as Paint.net couldn't open MMS' logo as it is on psd.

So, if anyone can and wants to put a noice logo on ma car, do it, any help would be appreciated.
Attached images
XFG_TigerMMSC.jpg
i'll do it, probably a little before the race (or tomorrow morning), but if anyone else has time before then feel free. i've got it saved and will do tomorrow. any preferences as to where and which logos?
Quote from oli17 :i'll do it, probably a little before the race (or tomorrow morning), but if anyone else has time before then feel free. i've got it saved and will do tomorrow. any preferences as to where and which logos?

Thanks for your help. I'd say on the roof and on the left side of the bonnet.

About the logo : I didn't know that there were more than 1, but I guess the blue and yellow will do.
Skin updated with numberplates and new sponsors:
Attached images
XFG_corimar_comp2.jpg
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks for your help. I'd say on the roof and on the left side of the bonnet.

About the logo : I didn't know that there were more than 1, but I guess the blue and yellow will do.

hi, i did it on the right side of the bonnet, otherwise the WWF (wildlife, not wrestling ) would be covered up. it's not great, and tell me if you want me to change it. maybe circle the areas you want the logos in ms paint.

anyway, let me know what you think, i'm happy to change it, if i'm given enough time
Attached images
XFG_TigerMMSClogo.jpg
greybull mms.JPG
Quote from oli17 :hi, i did it on the right side of the bonnet, otherwise the WWF (wildlife, not wrestling ) would be covered up. it's not great, and tell me if you want me to change it. maybe circle the areas you want the logos in ms paint.

anyway, let me know what you think, i'm happy to change it, if i'm given enough time

Well, what I wanted to do anyway is to have a transparent logo, but after reflexion it's true that it would have looked awful so you did it right.

Just, the logo in the bonnet doesn't look great(even if you did right to put it on the right side), so if you allow me I'll change it(in fact I realised that I can open this logo as it's not in psd, so I'll be able to do it by myself).

Oh, and btw, wrestling is WWE not WWF
of course i'll let you lol. so is there anything else i can do? it was a bit of a fail but feel free to change it. actually you could probably just copy and paste the logo in paint. anyway, good luck, happy skinning and good luck racing
Quote from oli17 :of course i'll let you lol. so is there anything else i can do? it was a bit of a fail but feel free to change it. actually you could probably just copy and paste the logo in paint. anyway, good luck, happy skinning and good luck racing

Thanks That's what I'll do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG