The online racing simulator
Quote from Me in the Clockwork Motorsports forums :
Ohh god I don't know how to break this to you guys, especially after G!NhO made the awesome skin but...I'm kinda going to have to pull out of this. I'm racing (karts) friday evening, and also going to a party...hmm. I'm really sorry. I was looking forward to this as well, 50% the race and 50% showing off the skin!

Have fun guys, I'm sure you'll do well!

Harrumph. Just unfortunate that the dates clashed, I suppose. Ah well, have fun all, and the best of luck.
Update to PDF file.
My car will be XFG. But only If I will have some spare time, cause I have some school-duty If no, mazda will surely be happy to take my place
Later on track!
Quote from snoring_snoopy :

Details about the server will be announced next monday, also the password will be sent via pm to all competitors.

If you cant be there, please let me know, so we can give the place to a driver of the reserve list.

Cheers

I havn't recieved any info via PM?
Quote from scotty2888 :I havn't recieved any info via PM?

Sorry Scotty, but private/work commitments held me up a little bit. Also the final round of iTCC take a little time from me...

I will do it tomorrow, when I get home from work. Then you get the infos, PW and the details.

Cheers
Tom
Good morning!

Signup list is updated and final. Accepted entries are green, those on the reserve list are yellow. PW and details has been sent out to the competitors.

Quote from Timdpr :Harrumph. Just unfortunate that the dates clashed, I suppose. Ah well, have fun all, and the best of luck.

Sorry to hear that, I know you like the combo . But best of luck to you

Quote from Michalxo :Update to PDF file.
My car will be XFG. But only If I will have some spare time, cause I have some school-duty If no, mazda will surely be happy to take my place
Later on track!

Sorry Michalxo, but as I stated in the first post, you havent selected a car and signup close was on friday. So unfortunately no entry for you.

Kind regards
lol tim ur such a nutter
haha, Dan i agree.
Not bad.
Oh forgot to say i want to change my car to xfg if that's ok?
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Sorry Scotty, but private/work commitments held me up a little bit. Also the final round of iTCC take a little time from me...

I will do it tomorrow, when I get home from work. Then you get the infos, PW and the details.

Cheers
Tom

Thanks for the PM, but I just remembered I cant make it. I will be out sorry for the hassel and agro I caused
damn scotty cant u re-arrange that date with that wall
I'm sorry to say that I can't make it either. Some unscheduled things came on my path...

Sorry again
Quote from Mazdaratie :I'm sorry to say that I can't make it either. Some unscheduled things came on my path...

Sorry again

Sorry to hear

Thanks for letting us know
I can't make it, either, sorry.

I have a "real" driving lesson.
Maybe i can't make it either.
Quote from zeugnimod :I can't make it, either, sorry.

I have a "real" driving lesson.

Quote from G!NhO :Maybe i can't make it either.

Sorry to hear that I know you both like this combo.

Thanks for letting us know.

Kind regards
Aww.. i cant make it to this one...

Congratulations to 1 year though and good luck to participants
Quali is on the run, if you are still interested, join! The ITO needs you !
Good morning!

I want to say "Thank YOU" to all competitors at yesterdays racing .

I really enjoyed watching the race on livestream (great Job from Joe )and the battles on it, despite the small grid.

Official result will be posted here in a few days .

Feel free to post your thoughts about yesterday here.

EDIT: HERE you can watch the livestream on demand of yesterday.

Kind regards
I had an absolute ball for the whole race. For the first hour I was in the fight for 5th to 8th position, with me mostly in 8th place trying to keep in touch with the other 3 cars.

After my pitstop at the hour mark, which took forever with the fuel and forced tyre change, I was then in an epic battle with S Leemet for the last hour.

I made a few attempts to pass, but each time I lost the position again. Then with 40 minutes to go I was making a pass at the top of the hill, we touched and I was pushed onto the grass. I recovered ahead, but was told later to give the position back. I didn't agree with the decision, but gave the position back straight away.

10 minutes later my screen minimised itself as I was going through a twisty section. By the time I had got the mouse and resized the window, I had some damage and was 5.5 seconds behind S Leemet. Lots of quick laps later I finally managed to catch and then pass him with 3 laps to go. Then it was head down to come home 6th.

Congratulations to J Pickard for his fine win. For me, I was glad to be mid-pack and to have had such an entertaining 2 hours.

Thanks for all the organisation guys, it was great fun.
First of all, thanks to iCON for the event, it was really enjoyable even if only a few of us were bothered.

I was really surprised of my good pace and I think I could have fought with David for the 4th place, but my connection decided to leave me for a while, and that ruined my chances. I decided to not rejoin because I had a bad hand-acke, so in these conditions I really couldn't find the motivation to do the 1h30 left in the back(especially because I already had to do that on the last 2h event I took part in).

Anyway the stream was really enjoyable to watch.
I have to agree that it was a blast. Thanks to the organizers and commentators! You did a great job!

P.S.: Next time we should load the presents equally into the ICON cars eh Darren? So that you don't have to carry all of them.
my wrost start ever (started 5 seconds after the real start)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG